Love.......

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sloth4urluv said:
I only know how it feels to love someone, not how its feels to be loved by someone.

Sad really.......it is always the good people that miss out
I am with you there

I once told a friend
it is something you hate and want at the same time
but it is a double edged blade you get cut both ways
yet it is tranquil and soothing

and hopefully we will all find it one day :D

Love feels like a fire burning through your entire body, giving you the strength and motivation to keep going, it's a great feeling that's addicting and when you lose it, you go through withdrawal terrible terrible pain, it's up to you to decide if it was worth it in the first place

Love is a good thing but at the same time I'm not sure I would wish it on my worst enemies..

It's wonderful Hijacc- even it goes wrong-it's the most wonderful emotion you will ever feel.

Wow I'm a total optimist today.

To me it is torture sometimes.. hahaha.. but i think in the end perhaps it isn't really love i am feeling..

it's something you need to feel towards yourself before you can truly feel it towards someone else. if you don't love yourself first, you're not in love. other than that, it can be the best feeling in the world and can also be the worst feeling in the world. sometimes both at the same time. like nevermore said, when it's gone, you go through withdrawals. and it sucks when you love someone and then it ends and you realize that that person never deserved your love to begin with. it's a lot of work and compromise and it's definitely worth it, but when you have it and lose it, the task of achieving it again seems like a daunting task. it doesn't seem worth it at that point but it is, it really is. i'd like to find love again. love is an incredible feeling but it can also make you weak. don't jump at the chance for love. there's a big difference between infatuation and love and make sure you know the difference before you decide you love someone. or else it will just bite you in the ass. be smart with your love. give it where it's deserved and put thought into it before saying "hey, wow, im in love" because as much as you like that person at the time, as much as you care about them, as happy as they make you at the moment, it may not be love or if it is, it may not be deserved. if you feel that you love someone, truly love someone, who is undeserving of your love, let them go and find someone who does deserve your love. i don't believe in soulmates. i don't believe in fate or destiny. there are 6 billion people on this planet. don't settle. find someone who is perfect for you who treats you right. and when you find them, make sure you treat them right. if you feel that you're giving more than they are, it wasn't meant to be. just my thoughts ladies and gentlemen.

jasmin said:
It's wonderful Hijacc- even it goes wrong-it's the most wonderful emotion you will ever feel.

Wow I'm a total optimist today.

I'm a complete pessimist but I agree with jasmin. It is the best feeling a human can have, to know you are loved by another person you love. I never thought ANYONE would love me. But I was never the same after I fell in love. I thought about her every moment of the day. Even when I missed her, it was a good feeling, just to miss somebody and know that they are missing you. I felt so alive then. More alive than I've ever felt. Since I didn't get to see her that often, anticipating seeing her was this incredibly powerful feeling. I would get so anxious and jittery. And man I would have done ANYTHING for her. It was just nice to know that someone cared about my inner feelings, cause friends like to be around you and stuff, but they never really get to know you the way a gf would. And how do you know you're in love? You just know. There's no way of specifying it really. You just know.

Hijacc said:
I once told a friend
it is something you hate and want at the same time
but it is a double edged blade you get cut both ways
yet it is tranquil and soothing

and hopefully we will all find it one day :D
i dont think it lasts for ever though...

Hard to explain. I've been in love several times, and its felt slightly different every time.

The best analogy for "happy" love is that you feel like you've found your purpose - the sense of clarity that everything makes sense now and that you have come to understand why you exist. The world feels more real - the colors more bright and vivid, the taste of food sharper, and the general overall sense of satisfaction. You're genuinely satisfied with everything in the world and wish to tell everyone else about it, too. You feel vulnerable and weak, but that's all right, because you totally trust her and know that she'll only be there to keep your weaknesses safe. And all the ugliness of the world doesn't offend you that much anymore, because you've found what is true and beautiful. Its hope, pure and crystalized, and oh so bright.

Regards,
IO

I don't know what love is, and it doesn't make any sense when people explain it. What would make a person feel that way? I don't get it.

Qui said:
I don't know what love is, and it doesn't make any sense when people explain it. What would make a person feel that way? I don't get it.

Lots of chocolates.

Cheekfully yours,
IO

o rele? that explains everything.

Chocolate.
is my god.

My take on love is when you would do anything for that person. Look after that person when ill even tho there is a good chance you well cache what they have but you still care another to do it anyway. When they are not there you think of them and when its special occasion you get exited about spoiling them. To be loved is to have that person you love, love you back in the same way.

To put someone fist above everything else and for them to do the same is what I think love is. If you can put that in words.

love.. hehehe..

symptoms if you are in love:
-you can't eat
-you can't sleep
-you are in dellution
-your mind is not in you body
-you can't consentrate in studies/work
-you act crazy

symptoms if you are out of love:
-you can't eat
-you can't sleep
-you can't concentrated in your studies/work
-you don't think straight
-you act crazy

thats what it's like when you are in love, it is also the same thing as when you are out of love (break ups).
the difference it when loving somebody happiness is there but in being out of love sadness is there.
there is smile if you are in love, there are tears in out of love. :)

I'm not sure if I ever really experienced love. However, there was one person I really cared about and that person made me feel things I never had really ever felt before. Every time I talked to that person, I would feel all fuzzy and happy inside. Just being able to talk to them and be with them. I thought about that person a lot and wanted to do everything/share everything with them. It felt nice to actually feel like someone else genuinely cared about you as much as you cared about them too. It was the first time I ever felt those feelings. When I lost that person.. I felt so sad and empty inside, and cried. Hmm, not sure if I was in love or not. I wonder what all those feelings were.

At first I felt happy and fuzzy inside, but I think that was the infatuation stage, not love. After a while, I started to get physically sick when I was away from her for long periods of time, I think that was a sign I needed her. And also, I told her secrets that I had never told anyone before. I trusted her more than my own family.

Latest posts

Back