My Christmas Cheer

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonelyInAtl

Reaction score
All done spreading Christmas Cheer. Paid off some delinquent layaways at Wal-Mart and Toys R Us, donated some blankets at my local Chick-Fil-A, deposited to the Salvation Army kettles, dropped off some toys to Toys For Tots, and bought some of the "food packs" at Publix for needy families. Hopefully these tokens can help bring a brighter Christmas morning to those children and families who are less fortunate than I am. I can't remember spending a childhood Christmas wanting for anything, and this is my way of "paying it back". May God bless you all this Christmas season.

Well done mate...I'm volunteering (and living) at a homeless shelter this Christmas and have made up food and toy packages for local charities. Also gave away my Xbox to a co-worker who couldn't afford one for her kids but paying off layaways is a great idea I never thought of. One thing I like to do this time of year is to buy a few gift vouchers at supermarkets and tell the cashier to randomly use them to pay for other people's shopping through the day. No idea who gets picked but I hope it helps them out and inspires them to do good in return. I love random acts like that.

Trying to repair the world one day at a time.

Wow, that is really nice, Lonely in Atl(anta?). I admit I could probably participate a bit more in the festivities. I'm at my families house right now, and it's been... a treat. :D

Latest posts

Back