interested in someone and I hate it !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say don't thinking about the whole situation too much. Do you believe in fate? Maybe just get on with your life and see what happens.

Gutted said:
I would say don't thinking about the whole situation too much. Do you believe in fate? Maybe just get on with your life and see what happens.

i do believe strongly in fate. seems like quite a number of people here believe in fate.

i am also recently very in love with a chilean soccer player. i do not know if it is love or lust or....

DisturbedHell said:
Gutted said:

i do believe strongly in fate. seems like quite a number of people here believe in fate.

i am also recently very in love with a chilean soccer player. i do not know if it is love or lust or....

I was looking at her facebook page. Seems she got engaged in 2009 and married last year. She is 55 so obviously married late in life.

I am facebook 'friends' with her daughter. I used to work with her and she uses my shop. She says 'hi' - also I bought my camera from her work place. She was most helpful.

Anyway the daughter wrote a comment which appeared on my facebook page. One of the replies which followed was her mothers. I 'liked' it (even though I had no idea what it was about !) - I did it mainly for a joke, to see what happens. I didn't think she knew my name and my picture doesn't give anything away. I promptly forgot about it. A few days ago I went into the photo shop where the Mother worked. She mentions me liking her post and starts talking about it. I played along pretending I had no idea it was her. The shop was full so I left.

When I got home I sent a friends request and a small message saying how pleased I was that she had got her money back from this scam holiday a few weeks ago. Later on she accepted the friends request and replied to my message. A very small, polite message. That's all.

When I am in situations like this I wonder if the woman thinks I have this massive crush on them. I mean women pick up on this don't they ? There is this other woman customer at work. I flirt like hell with her. She must know. She is married so I would never do anything else.

Latest posts

Back