The best Christmas gift you've ever given...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okonkwo

Reaction score
This Christmas I was walking down the street with a girl. She was bitching that I didn't get her a gift. I immediately stopped, pulled down my pants, and pissed our initials into the snow. I took a picture of it and sent it to her. She said it was the best gift she's ever gotten.

What's the best gift you've ever given?

CerealGuySpit.png

Okonkwo said:
This Christmas I was walking down the street with a girl. She was bitching that I didn't get her a gift. I immediately stopped, pulled down my pants, and pissed our initials into the snow. I took a picture of it and sent it to her. She said it was the best gift she's ever gotten.

Ha ha, you can't teach that, now that's style! :cool:

Okonkwo said:

Wait, why would you take a picture of it and send it to her if you were walking down the street with her? Wouldn't she have seen it...err or even have watched you do it? :/

lol I was thinking the same thing, SciFi.

Best gift I've given - a hug and kiss for my daughter while telling her I'm so glad she's here

Teresa

I was thinking the same Sci-Fi lol

Teresa, that's the best gift :)

Best (and most expensive) gift I ever gave was a BB Bold to my sister.

I couldn't say that I've given a best gift to anyone. I value most of the Gifts I give people over Christmas the same. If I had to say something then it would be any Gift I made for someone.

Latest posts

Back