Something ive noticed...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijacc

Reaction score
I havent seen any jerks or people that are annoying the entire time ive been here

And i have to say this is the first site iv been on like that
I am amazed :D

You know....
I think you're right! Everyone here is very awesome.
It's nice to be able to come to a forum like this ^_^

stone-rose said:
You know....

Yah*nods*
btw I love the style of your sig and avi the make up and color really brings out feelings (thats me anyways)

Hijacc said:
stone-rose said:
You know....

Yah*nods*
btw I love the style of your sig and avi the make up and color really brings out feelings (thats me anyways)

Oh ^_^ thank you <3 I'm glad they have that effect.
I really enjoy yours as well. I've been meaning to ask for quite some time XD Ahem. Is your avi from the GTO manga? And what medium did you use in your sig? It's lovely.

Your welcome oh the avi and sig the avi im not sure about i found it
somewhere on imageshack i think,but i have been told its zypher from
a video game,the sig actually i used muliple mediums a charcoal, colored pencil,
drawing pencil based medium and a little oil paint for the red down in the corner
there was something else but i dont rmember

You both do have wonderful sigs, I've always wondered how you make one like stone rose's ^_^

Yep this place is like a peaceful island in the middle of a turbulent sea, it's really amazing. But before when guests could post, there were some people that were extremely unkind, but that's been fixed entirely now thx to great moderating:D

Latest posts

Back