Guardian Angel

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulmabriefs144

Reaction score
So, yea I found this thread.

http://www.angelhaven.com/aod/

It's a website that supposedly tells your guardian angel based on your birthdate.

I got Camael, Angel of Love.

Born: Tuesday
Presiding ArchAngel: Camael or Victoria, Sister of Michael
Assignation: Divine Justice
Daily Affirmation: "I am divine. I am Love."

Celestial Title: Angel of Love

Camael is fueled by your love and there is a sensation of powerful
reciprocity that occurs in an exchange with this Archangel. Camael helps
the pure hearted reach victory in their efforts to help others, but be
sure that you take excellent care of yourself before helping those in need
of your assistance.

Celestial Order: Seraphim
Day: Watches over those born Tuesday
Chakra: Solar Plexus (3rd)
Color: Saffron
Planetary assignment: Ruler of the Planet Mars.
Main Issue: Personal power, Self will
Sense: Sight
Fragrances/Incense/Oils: Vetivert, Ylang ylang, Bergamot
Crystals: Aventurine quartz, Sunstone, Yellow citrine
Life Lesson: Self-esteem/self-confidence
Altar suggestions: a yellow handkerchief; a star shaped ornament or symbol; gold (jewelry, coin, tissue paper), a sun, a yellow taper candle; piece of Citrine for focusing on during self-esteem meditations; bowl containing goldfish, fresh yellow roses and of course, a Prayer Chest.

So, what's yours? Looks like there's one per weekday.

(Disclaimer: No religious debates, for entertainment only)

Presiding Archangel: Raphael
Assignation: Healing
Daily Affirmation: "I will work with the angels to overcome sickness and disease and be filled with peace."

Celestial Title: Angel of Science and Knowledge
Chakra: Heart (4th)
Color: Sage Green & Soft Pink
Main Issue: Love & Relationships
Sense: Touch
Fragrances/Incense/Oils: Rose, Bergamot, Melissa
Life Lesson: Forgiveness & Compassion

Funny, it kinda would fit. Because healing is not protection... it just repairs damage that is already done. Story of my life. :(
But about the color: Green is my favorite color, but I don't really like pink... unless it is on a beautiful woman. ;)

Archangel Uriel ("fire of God")

Born: Friday
Presiding ArchAngel: Uriel
Assignation: Ministration
Daily Affirmation: "I am of the Sun and never without the light of God."

Celestial Title: Archangel of Salvation

Archangel Uriel ("fire of God") Uriel started drawing attention early on his career as he has been identified through the ages as both a cherub ( a toddler) and as a seraph or seraphim (a more mature angel). His earliest account of rising to the occasion is best described in the book of Revelation for his role as Regent of the Sun. He called forth the birds to feast upon the fallen in supporting the cycle of life. He later warned Noah of the impending flood. Fortunately for Noah and all of us, Raphael stepped in to help build the ark. Uriel is the spirit of Ministration and Peace; always saving the day. The Magus claims that Uriel gave the cabala to man; 'the key to the mystical interpretation of scripture'. His mission is to help you manifest stability and relief from life’s pressures when there doesn’t seem to be any. If you are open to Uriel’s assistance, he’ll be there in a heartbeat. Cry out for God and like all archangels he can travel faster than the speed of light; meaning he can get from one end of the universe to the other in less than a one second. That’s why he’s sometimes in many places at once. He views his role of responsibility as one that manifests your quest to be your best; seeing to it that you shine in everything you do, just like the sun.

Associations & Assignments

Like any entity charged with duties and responsibilities, Archangels have certain associations of creation that are engraved in the very fibers of their etheric being. They are handed specific scrolled items to govern. Its these assignments that bring them into this dimension where they can participate with us.

Day: Watches over those born on Friday
Chakra: Third Eye (6th)
Color: Indigo or powder blue
Planetary assignment: Checks in on Mars regularly
Main Issue: Intuition, Wisdom
Sense: Sixth sense
Fragrances/Incense/Oils: Hyacinth, Violet, Rose geranium
Crystals: Amethyst, Fluorite, Azurite
Life Lesson: Emotional intelligence
Altar suggestions: A gilded mirror with candle holder reflecting light; oil burner containing Rose geranium; Tarot Card depicting justice; piece of Amethyst, to encourage visionary abilities; indigo-colored mandala; a dream-catcher; small pottery bowl, for wisdom, favorite lamp and of course, a Prayer Chest.

Ooh, you got the Superman of angels (always saving the day).

I think the one I most identify with is actually Cassiel, which is called the Angel of Temperance, but in other places is known as the angel of solitude and tears. Not surprisingly, like my birth angel, I'm drawn to seek out love and true to the main issue, believe strongly in self-will. But the other half of my life, well, I get rejected alot.

Born: Saturday 
Presiding ArchAngel: Cassiel 
Assignation: Creative Power 
Daily Affirmation: "I am grateful for seas of wonder & significance" 
Celestial Title: Angel of Temperance

Archangel Cassiel, Accessing the Source is his specialty. He is a manifestor born out of the understanding of desire. 'De Sire' meaning of God. He holds the power to create new realities quickly. Divine light swirls around and through this angel for he knows how to harness it so exquisitely that only greatness transpires from the vision to the physical.Cassiel is drawn to divine frequencies and consequently presides over dolphins, and other oceanic life. Water is a divine conductor and Cassiel gathers its energy by product using it to cleanse away feelings of negativity leaving clarity available to heal, feel and reveal. Cassiel asks you to give thanks for all your blessings and in return bestows upon you the power to share your spiritual gifts with others.Cassiel will draw you into places of worship; places where the divine is strongly present. You will feel Cassiel’s presence out on the open sea, under a large oak tree, on the streets of sacred grounds (Ephesus, pyramids) and in the sanctity of your own prayer circle.
Associations & AssignmentsLike any entity charged with duties and responsibilities, Archangels have certain associations of creation that are engraved in the very fibers of their etheric being. They are handed specifics to govern. It’s these assignments that bring them into this dimension where they can participate with us.
Day: Watches over those born on Saturday 
Chakra: Crown (7th) 
Color: Violet, gold, white 
Planetary assignment: Governs Saturn but spends a lot of time on Earth 
Main Issue: Spirituality 
Sense:Beyond Self 
Fragrances/Incense/Oils: Lavender, Frankincense, Rosewood 
Crystals: Amethyst, Clear quartz, Diamond 
Life Lesson: Selflessness 
Altar suggestions: A smooth glass vase containing fresh white and violet flowers; a spiritual gift from a loved one; a diamond or clear crystal gem to enhance spiritual communication; clear glass bowl of water containing iridescent glass pebbles and rose floating candles; single white taper candle; clear quartz crystal; prayer or message book and of course, a Prayer Chest.

I also got Camael, but when I called it was Jophiel that answered. Still there is something familiar and foreboding to be said:

"Camael helps the pure hearted reach victory in their efforts to help others, but be sure that you take excellent care of yourself before helping those in need of your assistance."

Barack Obama said:
Born: Saturday
Presiding ArchAngel: Cassiel
Assignation: Creative Power
Daily Affirmation: "I am grateful for seas of wonder & significance"

Celestial Title: Angel of Temperance

Archangel Cassiel, Accessing the Source is his specialty. He is a manifestor born out of the understanding of desire. 'De Sire' meaning of God. He holds the power to create new realities quickly. Divine light swirls around and through this angel for he knows how to harness it so exquisitely that only greatness transpires from the vision to the physical.

Cassiel is drawn to divine frequencies and consequently presides over dolphins, and other oceanic life. Water is a divine conductor and Cassiel gathers its energy by product using it to cleanse away feelings of negativity leaving clarity available to heal, feel and reveal. Cassiel asks you to give thanks for all your blessings and in return bestows upon you the power to share your spiritual gifts with others.

Cassiel will draw you into places of worship; places where the divine is strongly present. You will feel Cassiel’s presence out on the open sea, under a large oak tree, on the streets of sacred grounds (Ephesus, pyramids) and in the sanctity of your own prayer circle.

Associations & Assignments

Like any entity charged with duties and responsibilities, Archangels have certain associations of creation that are engraved in the very fibers of their etheric being. They are handed specifics to govern. It’s these assignments that bring them into this dimension where they can participate with us.

Day: Watches over those born on Saturday
Chakra: Crown (7th)
Color: Violet, gold, white
Planetary assignment: Governs Saturn but spends a lot of time on Earth
Main Issue: Spirituality
Sense:Beyond Self
Fragrances/Incense/Oils: Lavender, Frankincense, Rosewood
Crystals: Amethyst, Clear quartz, Diamond
Life Lesson: Selflessness
Altar suggestions: A smooth glass vase containing fresh white and violet flowers; a spiritual gift from a loved one; a diamond or clear crystal gem to enhance spiritual communication; clear glass bowl of water containing iridescent glass pebbles and rose floating candles; single white taper candle; clear quartz crystal; prayer or message book and of course, a Prayer Chest.

I guess I love the ocean now.

Latest posts

Back