what do you think is worse?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murder or rape

• murder

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • rape

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
i picked rape by the by. kind of a morbid topic i guess but im just curious to see what people think.

rape is pretty screwed up. if you are talking about worse for the victum... in a lot of cases maybe rape (i guess)

IgnoredOne said:
Having to listen to the Spice Girls for 4 hours.

Regards,
IO

oh god, i just got hired at this private ambulance company based out of brooklyn. i don't have my driver's license yet (working on it though) so i don't get to ride on the bus just yet. so instead im working special ops, which is pretty much just stand by at concerts and sporting events. this one girl i was talking to said she just got done working a mel spice concert. i didnt even realize who it was at first. im like "mel spice... mel spice... uhh.... OHHHHHH!! MEL SPICE! OH GOD NO!!!" not looking forward to this honeysuckle. unless i get a lot of work of course. but i heard its either dead or really busy and if it's dead during a shitty event, im gonna be pissed. hopefully ill have a lot of action. can't wait to get my license and get on the bus.

Hmmmm. They are both bad for some of the same, but also different reasons.

Rape ends in murder often enough.

Rape I believe is worse though. Like others have said, at least with murder its over

Rape would be the more worse of the two.
Like others said, at least with murder there is no suffering or post traumatic distress for the victim to deal with. I can only imagine what life must be like for rape survivors.

I agree, i think with having to live with the memory of your rape, is worse.

being raped can make you shy.. and therefore lonely (sometimes). i'm wondering who here has been through it? PM me if you can

eh, I voted murder.
If you feel otherwise and get raped, you could always just kill yourself.
I suppose that's indirect murder... eh.

I'd have to say rape, because with murder like blak said, once you're murdered you're dead... Someone that's been raped can go through years of therapy and still have issues... Someone that's murdered doesn't have to deal with the personal consequenses and strain on you emotionally.

Latest posts

Back