she is coming over soon and i don't even knows if she likes me!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so the girl that i like is coming over in a couple of days and i don't know what to do! i don't know that much about what she likes or if she even likes me. We've known each other for a long time but we lost contact for a couple months. I haven't seen her in a long time and she wanted to see me so she asked if i wanted to hang out with her to which i replied yes.

but i feel nervous about it and somewhat obligated to do something sexual with her because all my friends are telling me too. we are both freshmen in high school, but we go to different schools. she is coming over soon and i don't even know what to do with her! I'm afraid if i try anything i will get rejected and she wont talk to me again. please help!

WhatConfidence? said:
so the girl that i like is coming over in a couple of days and i don't know what to do! i don't know that much about what she likes or if she even likes me. We've known each other for a long time but we lost contact for a couple months. I haven't seen her in a long time and she wanted to see me so she asked if i wanted to hang out with her to which i replied yes.

but i feel nervous about it and somewhat obligated to do something sexual with her because all my friends are telling me too. we are both freshmen in high school, but we go to different schools. she is coming over soon and i don't even know what to do with her! I'm afraid if i try anything i will get rejected and she wont talk to me again. please help!

Don't make what you're "gonna do with her" the biggest issue. When she comes round, just chillout and talk a bit. Put on a film or something. When you've both caught up you'll both feel more comfortable. Then it's up to you two what you want to happen:rolleyes:

The more you worry the more chance of you bailing out and cancelling her coming over.

1 thing i forgot to say is that she had a thing with my brother for a while a couple years ago but she seemed to stop liking him because she thought he was a dick. I'm kinda worried that she just wants to come over for my brother and not me.

Ignore your friends and just do what you feel seems right and get to know her on this visit.

WhatConfidence? said:
but i feel nervous about it and somewhat obligated to do something sexual with her because all my friends are telling me too.

Just do what you feel like and what is suitable with the mood. Don't try anything stupid, unless she gives you clear signals!

Woz said:
WhatConfidence? said:

Don't make what you're "gonna do with her" the biggest issue. When she comes round, just chillout and talk a bit. Put on a film or something. When you've both caught up you'll both feel more comfortable. Then it's up to you two what you want to happen:rolleyes:

The more you worry the more chance of you bailing out and cancelling her coming over.

thanks that helped alot

she got grounded before she got to come over. But we have been texting all day and she seems to like talking to me :p , she said she will come over during this weekend.

Well the best way to find out if a girl wants to have sex with you is to try and have sex with her. I said try, do not force yourself on her if she rejects you. Stop being wuss and just go with the flow. It is easier to do something and ask for forgiveness than it is to ask and get approval.

AFrozenSoul said:
Well the best way to find out if a girl wants to have sex with you is to try and have sex with her. I said try, do not force yourself on her if she rejects you. Stop being wuss and just go with the flow. It is easier to do something and ask for forgiveness than it is to ask and get approval.

well sure, but what if she only likes me as a friend and thinks I'm super creepy because i tried to have sex with her? I'm afraid of rejection in every way possible and i don't want to mess anything up and have her never talk to me again.

Definitely don't try to have sex with her, that was terrible advice. Just be her friend, don't feel pressured to do anything. You are still REALLY young and you don't need to rush anything.

WhatConfidence? said:
well sure, but what if she only likes me as a friend and thinks I'm super creepy because i tried to have sex with her? I'm afraid of rejection in every way possible and i don't want to mess anything up and have her never talk to me again.
That is fine, then don't try anything, be her buddy. Just remember, if she does have those feelings, and you treat her like a buddy. Well... guess where you will land in her life?

Of course that is just one of many outcomes. Pick your battles and decisions. Win some, lose some, there is no magical key or combination that will get you any girl.

^Dude, he's a freshman in high school. Have some class. He doesn't need to try to be anything more than her buddy, nor is she likely to stay his buddy if he does make a pass at her and it is unwanted.

Just get to know her better, when you can. There is absolutely no rush and certainly no males over 10 years older than you should be insisting you should have sex. It's totally up to her and what you're comfortable with.

Don't have sex with her.

You're not running out of time, the clock isn't ticking, the world isn't ending.

You have YEARS AND YEARS in which to prepare for sex and higher dating and long-term relationships.

Just focus on school right now -- girls can come later.

The worst thing that you could do right now is have sex and get a girl pregnant or something.

I would probably advise you to wait until you're at least 17 to consider having sex. Even older, if you can stand it.

Please ignore the advice of ANYONE who tells you to have sex with a minor.
Also, if she had a "thing" with your brother two years ago, what did that put her at... 12 or 13???

Barbaloot said:
^Dude, he's a freshman in high school. Have some class. He doesn't need to try to be anything more than her buddy, nor is she likely to stay his buddy if he does make a pass at her and it is unwanted.

Just get to know her better, when you can. There is absolutely no rush and certainly no males over 10 years older than you should be insisting you should have sex. It's totally up to her and what you're comfortable with.
Just giving out advice, hate to see him wind up like all of us asking why no girls want us.

True he does not have to try anything. However, trying something is no guarantee of success. However, not trying something will guarantee failure.

I was also just stating simple facts about getting to know if a girl is really into you. Kiss her and see what happens. She rejects him, he can just brush it off saying he wanted too. If she accepts him he can continue down the path.

EveWasFramed said:
The path to statutory rape?? She's a freshman in high school.
Nice try he is a freshman too. So in this case she is just as guilty as him. Both are likely under the age of consent. He does not have to try anything either. It is his choice, just like it is her choice to keep going down the path.

I would say go for it. So he does not walk down the same path that so many guys on here do. They have their bestest buddy who is a girl. They laugh and play and giggle. Then she ends up dating someone else and he does not know why.

Plus having a reputation as a more aggressive male will not hurt him. After all, a man who has to try and have sex with every new girl he dates has it so hard. Especially when the girls actually want to have sex with him.

AFrozenSoul said:
EveWasFramed said:
The path to statutory rape?? She's a freshman in high school.
Nice try he is a freshman too. So in this case she is just as guilty as him. Both are likely under the age of consent.

It's not about "guilt."
You're enouraging him to do something he has no business doing.
It's HIM here, on this forum, not her.
He shouldn't "go for it."
Your opinion seems to be "have sex with anyone willing to screw you cuz you might not get the opportunity later, no matter if it's a poor choice." :cool:

Why would someone your age insist that someone barely in his teens have sex, when it's obvious he's not comfortable with the idea?

tumblr_inline_mfte32JECi1r1ttta.png

Latest posts

Back