Sending My Love, Support And Encouragement to all

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JustALonelyGuy

I just want to say this to you all hopeffully from deep within myself.

We are all here together 'as one'. Some of us share the same problems as often mentioned on this site, others differ from eachother. But I beleive we can learn from eachother. As someone himself whos going 'through a rough patch' I am truly grateful and honoured to be amongst you all.

I want to tell you all that you have my deepest and utmost love, encouragemnt and support now and in the near and distant future. I hope as you inspire me, I can do the same for you.

I will try to reply to everyoner with compassion, love, encouragement and understanding, cobbined with zero judgement and condemnation.

I also want to know that my replies to you all will not be what 'you should and should not do' but merely suggestions that you will consider of your own free will.

I do not believe tellin anyone to act in a method that I I am solely used to in dealin with my own problems and setbacks is 'beneficial' in the slightest as we all have different ways of doing thins. Thus, bein 'individuals'.

If anyone wants to message me anytime they can and I will respond as and when I can with any questions or simply if they jsut want to say 'hi' :)

Much love to you all in 2013 and beyond

Feeling inspired.

Thank you for reading.

Good feelings 'n' stuff.

rainbowso.gif

Thank you for all the positive feedback so far :). it's valued and appreciated from the bottom of my heart :)

Latest posts

Back