Feeling disconnected

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

armor4sleepPA

Reaction score
I've been feeling very inactive on the forum lately. I seem to be disconnected from people I used to talk to on here, and I miss them. Then again, maybe I'm emotionally evolving. I have been on vacation, busy at work, etc., but I still enjoy coming on to the forum. It's really hard to describe, but I feel as if I can't really meaningfully contribute to any posts, so I just haven't tried to add on pointlessly. Can anyone relate to this feeling?

I don't really feel lonely anymore, which is a good thing. It's not like I suddenly fell into a crowd of friends with whom I spend all my time; rather, I'm just so busy, I don't have time to sit around and contemplate my lack of social network. Instead, I have been throwing myself into grad school, work, and family.

I know that there isn't a "clique" or anything on here, and that's a good thing. Even now, the point of this post has escaped me, and I'm rambling at the expense of those reading this. Perhaps the point was just to say to those that I used to talk to more often... I miss you guys. And, to wish those with whom I used to converse more often that have seemed to move on (several members on the forum come and go as circumstances change for them)... I wish you well. Finally, to anyone looking for someone to encourage them, keep in touch with, or just vent to on tough days... I'd welcome new friendships.

Pardon the ranting; I just felt like opening up a bit.

You know months ago when my monitor broke and I didn't get on for a while I felt the same exact thing your describing maybe going away for a while does this I dun know

I don't post nearly as much as I did either because I'm so tired from school, I'll come on and check stuff but never log in or anything sometimes but it's always there if I'm feeling lonely so it's still a good feeling, I'm still your friend armor:D

Hope everything is alright armor. Don't be afraid to say the wrong thing. :)

Jales is feeling pretty friendless atm :( I hope you don't hate me for saying that Jales.

I miss you too - I'm glad to hear that you're being so much more productive, though. How is everything with your study and work? And the fact that you're not lonely is wonderful to hear, but I'm always curious for more details when you're not too busy. I really love hearing from you.

Regards,
IO

Latest posts

Back