A big thank you!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebolt

This week has been quite a terrible week for me, emotionally. I've searched and found this forum, joined it, see what it's like. And i can honestly say that it's been really amazing, i've already learned alot, and the people on here are really nice, understanding, and caring. The week might have been terrible, but this forum has been a huge light in, it really is, and i want to thank each and every one of you for this.

Know that you have brightened up someone's life! :)

Glad you're feeling better at least. My inbox is always open if you need an extra friend to talk to. :)
This forum has helped me a lot and well given me grief too but it's kinda like life really. Anyway, good luck! *hugs*

I'm new here and reading a post like that is really inspiring. I'm glad you have found something to help you through the hard times.

ladyforsaken said:
Glad you're feeling better at least. My inbox is always open if you need an extra friend to talk to. :)
This forum has helped me a lot and well given me grief too but it's kinda like life really. Anyway, good luck! *hugs*

Thanks alot. :) I'll remember it, and the same goes for you! :)

Catterina67 said:
I'm new here and reading a post like that is really inspiring. I'm glad you have found something to help you through the hard times.

Nice to hear you feel inspired by this. :) I hope you are having a really good time on here as well! :)

Latest posts

Back