yes or no?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

shinojuly

i guess most of us found this website by google.

we r lonely. we r from different places.its bored life.we r always waiting for someone/something come for ourselves.we want to be happy.we need friends. but we r used to hiding.we stay alone,we talk to ourselves.firstly, we will lie to people for concealling .but then, we r tired of saying anything. we r just quiet.

i know this idea is stupid. but i just got it when i visited this website as usual.

can we meet on the trip? we could make a trip plan. travel to some special places?travel around the world? beach?mountain?hiking?funny city? mysterious village?i dont know. whatever. we just could be together and we do something for ourselves.if we have to be rotten in the silence,we probably could do something to make life different as we want.

yes or no?

That sounds like a great idea but I think a lot of people are being careful now with meeting people from the internet.

Maybe sometime in the future when we all know each other better we can make a plan to meet. Perhaps a lonellylife convention? ;)

Hi, this is the invisible man,

The convention sounds like a cool idea.

Odd though to have perhaps hundreds of people socializing with one another who have the common bond of being lonely?

The thing would have to be well organized and "force" through games or whatever people to talk.

Can you imagine 200 people not talking to each other with drinks in there hands all dressed up?

Fuckin’ hilarious and depressing at the same time

I would definitely go though!

stupid, but i will go if u guys organized well.
why?
just imagine, some fuckin lonely people from different countries go to  travel together, what will happen????
crazy idea, but i like~~~~

i think the idea is really cool!!!!!! and i'm up for it.

we're all from different countries. it would be intersting to see how would we react when we see each other!!?

it's really really funny being lonely! you Shinojuly said the truth! we talk to our .we r always waiting for someone/something come for ourselves. and so on....
yeah, finally i started to laugh at myself inside, how!? cause i get too boared being alone that i say jokes to myself!! yeah and laugh! it's not exactly jokes but it's a kind of re-calling funny events. i laugh at myself when i think like this or when i make myself laugh!

yeah, we need to be careful but to be honset,i'm not affraid at all, i can always protect myself and 1 another. and with like minded people,i'm sure we can protect the group from any wirdos, i mean from those people who's really mentally sick.
yeah, let's think of it.....................

Vector said:
i think the idea is really cool!!!!!! and i'm up for it.

we're all from different countries. it would be intersting to see how would we react when we see each other!!?

Not only are we all from different countries but we are all different people coming experiencing loneliness from different situations as we've seen on this forum. So it would be an interesting mix.

Latest posts

Back