#cuttingforbieber

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't pay much attention to Bieber because I'm not into his kind of music. One thing I do know is that many people on tv and irl have nothing but disdain for the guy. It's not like he's the Antichrist, why does everyone bash him?

Apparently the whole cutting for bieber thing is a rumour started by 4chan, in incredibly bad taste. But according to the brief search I did a lot of people stepped up to say how insulting it is to people who self-harm to make up a rumour like that, so it's not all terrible.

At Lonekiller: the most frequent criticisms I've heard all seem to stem from the fact that he's a bit girly and has a high-pitched voice, and teenaged girls like him. I cannot for the life of me understand why effeminate men produce such feelings of disdain in people, but there you go.

LoneKiller said:
I don't pay much attention to Bieber because I'm not into his kind of music. One thing I do know is that many people on tv and irl have nothing but disdain for the guy. It's not like he's the Antichrist, why does everyone bash him?

We mock him for the same reason we mocked New Kids on the Block...because they both were brought into existence to make preteen girls horny...which is disturbing in and of itself.

ajdass1 said:
Apparently the whole cutting for bieber thing is a rumour started by 4chan, in incredibly bad taste. But according to the brief search I did a lot of people stepped up to say how insulting it is to people who self-harm to make up a rumour like that, so it's not all terrible.

This. It was a sick prank started over recent images that were released by TMZ of Bieber smoking what is alleged to be pot. The prank was intended to get Bieber to stop smoking pot. It was a sick joke, that's what it is.

bodafuko said:
LoneKiller said:

We mock him for the same reason we mocked New Kids on the Block...because they both were brought into existence to make preteen girls horny...which is disturbing in and of itself.

I liked NKOTB. However, I was never attracted to any of them. Well, actually I liked their music - never care cared much for the guys themselves. :p

EveWasFramed said:
bodafuko said:
LoneKiller said:

I liked NKOTB. However, I was never attracted to any of them. Well, actually I liked their music - never care cared much for the guys themselves. :p

I had an NKOTB dart board and routinely aimed for "Joey" or "Jordan".

Bastards.

There has been a mistake.

1176_4273033425501_282916340_n.jpg

This is clearly what was intended.

Latest posts

Back