Ways to make some cash?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Blogger79

I am interested in making some extra cash without having to resort to a part time job...

Something part-time (of course) and preferably something i can do freelance, be my own boss kind of thing..

Any ideas?

Occipudding said:
sell crack
BOOOOOO!!

I think they mean ways to make some money online. I wish I could find a good way other then the stock market to do that myself.

the Funniest thing about this thread when i read it was right under Bloggers post there was an ad saying Make a fortune on UK Property in record time click here to download the pdf (or something to that effect)

sell crack

LMAO
rofl.gif

diablo.gif

Well I really ment it at the whole sell crack online thing, but ok :) .

lonewolf said:
the Funniest thing about this thread when i read it was right under Bloggers post there was an ad saying Make a fortune on UK Property in record time click here to download the pdf (or something to that effect)

That's because the ads are clever things and relate to the thread. True that. Its a cleaver lital program that some boffin some where did.

You could sell crack are rob a bank, btw am in if your doing that ;)

Are maybe start a on line forum? need a well qualified mod? lol

I want to say sell your body, but I won't. I'll just think it.

I used to taste test food, which was pretty cool and paid well. It was only every now and then, though.

Bluey said:
That's because the ads are clever things and relate to the thread. True that. Its a cleaver lital program that some boffin some where did.

ha i never knew that, learn something new every day... so what would happen if you made a thread on selling crack? Id like to see what ad pops up then lol.

diamond-dancer said:
I used to taste test food, which was pretty cool and paid well. It was only every now and then, though.

hmm im not sure id do this..... you wouldn't happen to know if cadburys is looking for tasters or any other chocolate producer?

Blogger79 said:
****, looks based on your answers that I am gonna be selling crack.. online??

Well you could always be a friendly crack dealer, just walk up to people and be like hey guys what's up?.....You want some crack?

Hope someone got that:)

You could always sell some organs, you have two of some things like kidneys and.....lungs?

Or better yet for real this time you could volunteer for psychology experiments I've done that before, they can't zap you and stuff anymore....At least here they can't...lol

These posts are terrible.

You could join one of the online stock trading sites.

There are some online games you supposely can make cash from playing.

I have tried making money doing surveys. Key word tried.

There is always the web cam sites. I even ran across some guy a while back who manages one of those sites. Though I don't think he liked me bashing him over the head with the term pimp... He claimed to not like being called that, but best I can figure that is really what he is. Though it's not quite the same. Wasn't really sure what to think. I bet he makes good money and it seems like it's safe.

Skorian said:

There is always the web cam sites. I even ran across some guy a while back who manages one of those sites. Though I don't think he liked me bashing him over the head with the term pimp... He claimed to not like being called that, but best I can figure that is really what he is. Though it's not quite the same. Wasn't really sure what to think. I bet he makes good money and it seems like it's safe.

l00l Well I wonder why that didn't work out then ???

All give you one thing, your honest :D

Latest posts

Back