Tons of snow eh?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Blogger79

How come you silly Americans think that Canada is covered in snow?? I find it funny because there are some states that get more snow and more cold than most of Canada... LOL..

I am in Vancouver, BC and we see about 5 or so days of snow each year on average.. sometimes none at all.. The climate is pretty mild, it barely gets below 40 F. No need for parkas or boots or the like..

I used to work in a call centre and I would get these people from all over the US asking me how cold it was and how much snow we had.. it was quite amusing.. lol..

I'll admit, that's the way I thought it was

Canada=cold and snowy all the time :D

It's really that warm in Vancouver?

From that pic I assume they are near the ocean, which is why. The ocean water raises the tempeture. If they go inland a ways.... then I am pretty sure it's much much colder..

Yes I am near the Ocean.. We get the same weather as Seattle if you are familiar with that.. and yes it is that nice here.. but rainy as hell... sometimes after endless days of rain I kind of miss the snow.. I am an Eastern girl at heart living in the West.. ;o)

I am freezing cold at 43 degrees now.. hahaha.. gotta love climatization..

It's pretty cold in Pennsylvania, Blogger... it was 2 degrees yesterday morning, and everything was covered in ice! Yikes!

I had two snow days in college! wow.. that's pretty rare. the weather is crazy over here in kansas. I hate snow now lol, it's too coooold. It was funny, I saw some guys building a guy's private part out of snow a few weeks ago. :rolleyes:

LOL, fantasi! That was a tradition when I was at university, too.... build a giant snow penis on the front steps of the Honors Girls' dormitory. They always enjoyed that.... heck, they even started the tradition! Good thing parents never saw! lol... college; what a crazy time of life!

armor4sleepPA said:
LOL, fantasi! That was a tradition when I was at university, too.... build a giant snow penis on the front steps of the Honors Girls' dormitory. They always enjoyed that.... heck, they even started the tradition! Good thing parents never saw! lol... college; what a crazy time of life!

haha they enjoyed it eh? I forgot to take a picture of it :( the next day I went out it melted lol. It woulda been cool to take a picture next it :cool:.. I think it was like 5 ft tall or so. I pointed it out on the bus, and some lady was going "omg" and started to squirm. kinda funny

Latest posts

Back