Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Opponent Of Rocky's Did You Enjoy Watching The Most?

• Apollo Creed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clubber Lang

• Ivan Drago

• Tommy Gunn

• Mason Dixon

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
This is just cruel. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he killed his entire family that same night.

[YOUTUBE]

I thought that I already posted this, but the search found nothing, so here it goes.

addictfacesofmethL.jpg

I've shown this vid to a few people and some said that it's a stunt man as opposed to being real. Personally, I think it's real. You?

[YOUTUBE]V0EpI5nwlXA[/YOUTUBE]

Take some cling wrap and spread it over the toilet bowl. Smooth it out so they don't notice the wrinkles. The next person to use it and doesn't notice, is in for a wild ride Sir.:D

Sci-Fi said:
LOL!! Do the numbers have any significance?
I'm not sure. The numbers in the middle seem to indicate a date in time. Perhaps when the image was created.

Happy Birthday Again, Boss!
LoneKiller

Its much worse googling other peoples names! Finding out you've been lied to :p Never google a boyfriends name out of boredom! Oops...

I'm a judge, I've suicided a few times, I'm a man in France who has a shirtless picture on facebook (and god, my haircut is horrible, I have a mustache and I'm REALLY hairy). I'm also, I quote, "in my mother's belly" (I don't know how I managed to type that from there!).

Aside from that, I have a radio show at noon, I also comment sports on TV. I'm a CEO with an engineering degree. And I got bored of this around the 30th search result out of 10 000. All in all, that was pretty entertaining while it lasted. :p But yea, it's hard to find the real me on the net.

Professional archer, New York City firefighter, ex-Navy Seal, and a Hollywood actor/producer I never heard of. Among others..

convicted us currency counterfitter, up-and-coming openly gay actor, a couple of college football greats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back