maybe we are more aware

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

This might sound bizzaire but maybe a lot more people are lonely but just really aren't aware of it. It might be a bit of a zen concept but realistically we are all alone. When we dream or think or die we are experiencing self in a pure sense. This doesn't mean God isn't with us, but we struggle with our self perspective. How many others are filling (or trying to fill) their lives with stuff or work or hobbies or drugs... to escape it?

Its really a struggle, but somehow I think we may be closer to the essential truth of real unfiltered reality than we may know.

Yes like many I really really want so much to be with that special someone, but I am trying not to look at aloneness as a totally horrible thing.

I can identify with this. I've had a theory also that there are no depressed people, only more observant people.

If there are no depressed people, only more observant people, then I am very observant.

Latest posts

Back