My music

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebolt

So, some people on here know i make my own songs.

I'm working on about 10 songs for now, which i will upload to youtube when they're all done. However, i remade my favourite song from the batch that i made more then 2 years ago.

I'm playing all the instruments on this one, the video is nothing special, don't bother staring at it, as it's only one picture for almost 10 minutes.

I'm quite nervous about posting it here, but some people on here encouraged me as well, so here it is. Know that the composition is about 2 years old. You can find the original song on my channel as well if you somehow want to listen to it.

If you decide to listen to it, god be with you... i mean enjoy! Why do i get so nervous. ><

[video=youtube][video=yahoo]

Not bad at all, mate :) I'm a composer as well, and compose about a dozen different styles of music. Been at it most of my life. What software are you using for sequencing and mixing?

I use Studio One the free edition. ^^ It's in the video description as well, if you're interested and such. And thanks for the compliment! :)

Shameless self-promotion brought me here.
Dunno if it's a good or a bad thing, but it sounds like something from the sound track of a post-apocalyps movie/game of sorts.
Me Gusta.

ThisSideOfTheRainbow said:
Just spent some time at your channel, and your Dad's channel too. Seems musical talent runs in your family. I bookmarked your sites. Never give up the dream, mate. :) You ever just want to talk about music or whatever, just PM me anytime.

If you're interested, you can check out my stuff here.

http://www.icompositions.com/artists/PleiadianAgenda

Cheers :)

Thanks! I'll be sure to check your music out tommorow after a good night sleep! :) I'll be sure to PM you sometimes as well, at the moment i wouldn't know what about haha, after listening probably. :p

Lilianna said:
I enjoyed that very much, and so cool you played all the instruments yourself. :)

Couldn't agree more, well done! :) I listened to a few other songs too and really like "Nowhere without you." Thanks for sharing your music! :)

I admire those who make effort to ceeate their own music being that I come from a long line of musicians who played at the professional level. Me, I just listen and collect it though. Music is wonderful passion! Keep on making yours! :)

Hey Rosebolt, that's a cool tune you created there. It's like a mixture of sounds.. I wasn't expecting the guitar which gives it the edgeyness. I like! :) *thumbs up*

This stuff is pretty good! very dynamic. Its nice to see that i`m not the only one here which dabbles with this sorta thing :)

Lately i somehow didn't really feel like continueing with the songs i have open, i'm not really sure what it is. Anyway, i decided to upload the one that i did finish, so here it is.

The title is something most of you might be familiar with.

When making this song i actually summoned loneliness and therefore depression in me, as a way to make it more real. That wasn't very hard though, when i wrote this i wasn't feeling that great anyway, i just amplified it a bit and put it all into this song. So what you're hearing is basicly raw emotion, and this is exactly how loneliness feels for me, the way i interpret it anyway. And yeah it's still instrumental of course.

Hope you enjoy it.

[video=youtube]

That was very moving, Rosebolt. Deep and emotional. It picks up though at one point, like a burst of hope.. moving forward.

Good stuff you do. Thank you for sharing. :)

Latest posts

Back