Things that piss you off

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijacc

Reaction score
I made this because I saw a woman being abused this morning
And it really freaking pissed me off.

like it makes you think ****
why do bad things happen to good people?
why most guys at my school treat their gfs
like honeysuckle i just dont get it......I mean wtf
i have many more but you dont have time
to read it all
/rant

Post things that piss you off
(hopefully this classifys as offtopic not sure were this should go)

Hijacc said:
exactly.

also my f.aunt which she stopped being part of my family long time ago, but what kind of a f.sister are u if u dont want to help ur own sister. *****. U really piss me off all the time

Kristen said:
Hijacc said:
exactly.

also my f.aunt which she stopped being part of my family long time ago, but what kind of a f.sister are u if u dont want to help ur own sister. *****. U really piss me off all the time

sounds bad.....Srry

sloth4urluv said:
Cellphone drivers...
Put both hands on the wheel and drive FFS!

I agree....

-people who refer to themselves as "a professional"
-the fact that in today's society, there's absolutely nothing wrong with being promiscuous
-selfish people
-reggaeton
-crackheads
-the homeless dude who's always outside dunkin donuts holding his hand out as he opens the door like you owe him for opening the door for you when you could have done it just fine yourself
-LIFE!!
-my inhibitions
-anti-smoking commercials
-my ex-girlfriend
-not being able to smoke weed on my own time due to being under constant threat of random drug tests at work
-capitalism
-alcoholics
-how half the girls in new york city take halloween as an excuse to dress like a whore in public
-bleeding heart liberals
-bleeding heart conservatives
-the word "couture"
-the flavor of the week
-guys who beat their girlfriends/spouses but more than that, chicks who stay with the guy who's constantly abusing them physically or emotionally
-rapists
-the fact that you can do more time for selling a little herb than for rape or murder in many cases
-the prison system
-the education system
-the world
-rich white folks who think that if you give poor people some money, they'd all start eating organic foods and vote democratic
-not being able to smoke in bars
-being lonely
-not knowing how to do the right thing
-and much much more

Hmmmm I too hate the word professional... there is just something insanely arrogant about it. Like it somehow exampts them from humanity..

Occipudding said:
Skorian said:
Like Canada does with cigerettes(sp). They should be like $15 a pack..... heh

i should cut your balls of for saying that..... heh

Ya, good ol nicotine. It's great for making people royally grumpy. Messes with ones blood sugar and adrenals. Which is all good till the withdrawl every few hours.

Don't mind me while I scoot around in my Muninn.

Skorian said:
Occipudding said:
Skorian said:

Ya, good ol nicotine. It's great for making people royally grumpy. Messes with ones blood sugar and adrenals. Which is all good till the withdrawl every few hours.

hey man, we all have our addictions. mine is beautiful beautiful nicotine. and what the hell is a muninn?

Occipudding said:
Skorian said:
Occipudding said:
Skorian said:

hey man, we all have our addictions. mine is beautiful beautiful nicotine. and what the hell is a muninn?

It's a Minmatar Heavy Assault Cruiser.

It's an Eve-Online thing.

Mr. Amarr Noble who probably flys some flying golden banana probably understands.

Kristen said:
oh I get it now...its like an imaginery friend type of a thingy thing thing lol (j o k i n g )

Eh, imaginary friend? Not really. I don't get what your saying. I don't think you understand either...

Someone on this board decided they would take a name sort of like I have with the whole Caldari Warlord thing..

http://www.alonelylife.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1107

Many Amarr ships look like flying golden bananas.

Skorian, You have lost me with that post^ what are you trying to say. plies explain in layman's terms for us.

Um, I don't think I can explain any better then I have. It has to do with Eve-Online.

It's a game Eve-online it's in space and there are various races two of which are the Amarr and the Caldari, skorian is just talking about their ships,lol

See I got your back:p

Polish road blocks piss me off.
Just pass the person already, if your not planning on passing him then why are you in the passing lane?

the fact that no one can ever be completely and truly loyal to another person pisses me off. The fakeness of people's smiles when their social networking pisses me off. The fact that I hate looking in the mirror pisses me off. the power of oney and sex pisses me off.

Latest posts

Back