How would you guys feel about wearing kilts?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocky243

Reaction score
I always wanted to see a guy wearing a kilt. :(
But I don't think I ever will, how do you guys feel about it?

I did it once, very comfortable, but the chill means it's not worth it IMO.
What?
You're supposed to have underwear underneath?

Well, that explains alot.

As a guy, i don't really see why i should. Then again they're not readily available in here for as far as i know, probably if you look for them.

Or was this aimed at scottish guys? Oh the stereotypes...

rsz_austin1_fatbastard_photo_02_dp.jpg

Ive seen quite a few men in kilts. One even showed his naked butt. :p
I have to say the Scottish men look smashing in kilts.

Well my legs would certainly feel cold, especially in Scotland!

Agree with all the ladies, kilts are sexy. Guess I'll have to go to Scotland then :p

NoRain said:
Agree with all the ladies, kilts are sexy. Guess I'll have to go to Scotland then :p

When you do, visit the Highlands and ask some of the kilted men if they're "real" Highlanders. :D I promise you'll be in for a surprise.

EveWasFramed said:
NoRain said:

When you do, visit the Highlands and ask some of the kilted men if they're "real" Highlanders. :D I promise you'll be in for a surprise.

Oh myyy, are they gonna show me their manhood?? I must bring my camera!

NoRain said:
EveWasFramed said:
NoRain said:

Oh myyy, are they gonna show me their manhood?? I must bring my camera!

And remember NoRain, sharing is caring :D

I think kilts are cool. I would totally approve of friends wearing them. I'm kind of weird, though, because I wouldn't want a guy I was romantically involved with to wear them.

My Gay French college tutor used to wear kilts, lol. I think they suit some people. But only a small fraction. Like 5% max x]

Real scotts go commando right?
If I were a braveheart I might try it but Its winter here, so Im afraid if the cold wind blew I'd embarress myself hahaha!

Latest posts

Back