Howdy!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simple Bob

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my humble thread.
I'm Simple Bob from Poland, currently 21 years old and the last time I checked I was still a man, how cool is that?!

Ermm ... yeah, I'm pretty bad with introductions for various reasons (like: bad sense of humor, lack of any non-bare-minimum social interracions for about 10 years and also being Eastern European hailing from poor region, ergo, lack of decent english skills).

Currently unemployed and not attending any school (Finished only high-school as any further attempt to gain education met with the same problem: school dropped after about 2-3 months due to inability to stand crowds), video game fan and avid reader. I enjoy listening music and living in "my own wonderful world" consisted of terrible daydreaming sessions.
I'm mighty shy and timid person (much better visible in real life version of me [currently 0.30beta]), but luckily for me I do not suffer serious low esteem problems (ok, maybe a bit).
I used to participate in historical reenactment group and actually managed to find some fun there, but had to drop it due to financial problems (but I still have my awesome chainmail!) and overuse of alcohol by majority of male group members.

Most of my screwed personality evolved from childhood trauma which I failed to overcome, so basically I'm sole reason of my current sole existence (hehe, !sole! reason ... yeah).

What I hope to find here is pleasant conversation and a little bit of warmth.
Cheers everyone!

(If you see wrong grammar or spelling mistakes in my posts I would appreciate pointing the out by PM or other means)

Thank you for visiting Simple Bob's humble thread.

It took me only about 2 hours to finish this laughingly short post, I'm off to a good start everybody!

I have difficulty seeing your lack of english skills in this, maybe because I'm used to actual bad english.
But anyways, welcome to the forums.
Plenty of pleasant conversations to be had.
Including with yours truly if you buy me a beer first.

Sigma said:
Including with yours truly if you buy me a beer first.

I'm more of a mead person myself, but I think we can work something out. Thanks for visiting in here.

Heey there, first off, i already like you and your sense of humour, i really do. Second, you're way too hard on yourself! Your english is really nice and you seem like a really fun person to hang out and chat with, believe it or not!

If you ever need to talk about anything, you can always PM me! Yes, always!

And welcome to the forums!

Rosebolt said:
So are you a fan of magic the gathering, judging from your avatar that is? :D

Hello and thanks for dropping in like a Blackhawk full of rangers bringing Democracy to my very doors!

Indeed I am! Had my fair share of Cockatrice and Duels of Plainswalkers 2013, not that much with real life MtG though as ... prices are rather prohibitive and location doesn't help as well. I'm somewhat a white/black fan with a soft spot for both Odric and Orzhov, how about you? :)

Simple Bob said:
Rosebolt said:
So are you a fan of magic the gathering, judging from your avatar that is? :D

Hello and thanks for dropping in like a Blackhawk full of rangers bringing Democracy to my very doors!

Indeed I am! Had my fair share of Cockatrice and Duels of Plainswalkers 2013, not that much with real life MtG though as ... prices are rather prohibitive and location doesn't help as well. I'm somewhat a white/black fan with a soft spot for both Odric and Orzhov, how about you? :)

Nice nice, i played when i was at therapy with the guys there, one of them introduced me to it. I don't play anymore, but i still have plenty of cards. If i'd pick a favourite it'd be black probably, though green comes close too. A favourite? Oh dear i'm not sure, probably Liliana!

Rosebolt said:
A favourite? Oh dear i'm not sure, probably Liliana!

Aye, this nice dress and pretty legs :D although Chandra has no competition here! And how well red magic of emotions and chaos suits her!
Burn decks have this pleasant moment of destroying all life present on the board.

Thanks for bringing few good memories back ;)

Sigma said:
I have no idea what's going on here.

A whole lot of weirdness if you ask me ^^. I'd just never expect to meet fellow Magic the Gathering player in a place like this, don't ask me why, becouse I don't know :)

Simple Bob said:
Sigma said:
I have no idea what's going on here.

A whole lot of weirdness if you ask me ^^. I'd just never expect to meet fellow Magic the Gathering player in a place like this, don't ask me why, becouse I don't know :)

I was very surprised as well, this was the last place i'd expect someone who plays that. :p Or maybe because of that this is the first place to look.

Welcome aboard!
I agree, you clearly have decent English skills, otherwise you wouldn’t be able to joke around and write a creative intro post :) You seem like a cool person, and your sense of humor isn’t bad at all :D Hope you’ll like it here!

Latest posts

Back