[URGENT] CHAT ROOM!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So getting hit with a giant club is better than getting bitten? Uh oh, I think I just started a new thread topic.

I heard Barbaloot is giving out free ice cream in chat tonight. I wouldn't miss it if I were you :cool:

Omg Eve and Sarah are being so sexy in chat right now :O

and Edward can't stop twerking :O

mintymint said:
Omg Eve and Sarah are being so sexy in chat right now :O

and Edward can't stop twerking :O

I'm there!

Nah not really I need sleep more than virtual sexytimes, but I'm there in spirit if that doesn't sound creepy

And if it does screw you I'm tired

EveWasFramed said:
ssshhhhhh!!! You werent suppose to tell! What's done in chat....stays in chat! :club:

But if people don't know about the awesome things that go on why would they join in?

Hopefully I'll be on chat again later. I had an enjoyable experience during my stay there last night that I'd definitely like to visit again. :)

*Sammy* said:
Every time i log onto chat its dead, then i have to go to bed for stupid work and miss all the fun /woe is me xD...come on weekend!

When I go on chat next time I'll let you know if you're not already on there. Well we can chat on Skype tonight if you are up for it. If not then I'll understand :)

*Sammy* said:
Every time i log onto chat its dead, then i have to go to bed for stupid work and miss all the fun /woe is me xD...come on weekend!

This is my fate too, those times I've tried.

Latest posts

Back