A few more pictures...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonelyInAtl

Reaction score
oDFNkg2.jpg

v3bm11e.jpg

82DoEHq.jpg

Nice pics, the second one is cool!
If this is "name the astronomical feature" again, I’d say Orion :p It always looks like a dog to me though.

I've always been interested in photography, but I only own a Cybershot that's slightly obsolete at the moment, I want to get myself a nice proper camera so I can start snapping :)

Lua said:
Nice pics, the second one is cool!
If this is "name the astronomical feature" again, I’d say Orion :p It always looks like a dog to me though.

You are correct. Orion's belt is the horizontal triad. The center "star" in the middle of the small vertical triad below is actually a nebula.

The second one caught my eye because of the small patch of foliage at the base of the icicle. I guess as the water has been dripping it formed a little "oasis" of sorts and when it froze it game the interesting effect of having the ice piercing the foliage.

LonelyInAtl said:
The second one caught my eye because of the small patch of foliage at the base of the icicle. I guess as the water has been dripping it formed a little "oasis" of sorts and when it froze it game the interesting effect of having the ice piercing the foliage.

That's the first thing I noticed about that photo, that all around the plant there was nothing but sandy soil, and I thought wow so cool, that plant is a water loving plant, and its growing in the middle of an area where no water loving plant would normally grow. Just a really interesting photo! :)

Latest posts

Back