Is Suicide the Answer?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont deserve real compassion and you guys gave it to me anyway. Thanks might be a start. God may really exist after all.

Although I'm nothing to tell you what to do, i'd like to discorage all from taking their life away.
There were times when I thought it could be the end, that it would serve (me ) but I'm assured it serves no one (unless you fasted and died in prayers, under Godly visions)

My aunt used to cut her veins! I knew part of the things behind and I myself heard those thoughts coming from the darkened side of our minds). 
There were times I planned myself to kill myself and to assist my own Dad (he died from cancer without euthanasia).

Where will I be If he died in an assisted suicide?

Those days i lost the faith I thought I had, I read about the NDEs and soon after I myself realized, "what about they send me back to this life to learn the things I've learnt the hard way?

I don't want to repeat those lessons!

I'm happy I became a coward and a chicken. It's like coming back into life to attend primary and high school to repeat all of that twice. Oh, my!

I hurt too many ppl and I was hurt too...

Those who had NDEs tell many things and, If their NDEs are a flat lie or hallucinations, my lost faith returned when I searched the truth behind their living experiences: I wouldn't endanger me to be sent back into this fragmented life.

If i crossed "half of the bridge of life", I wouldn't dare or like to come back into this life.

It's not the answers. What If "they" sent back to repeat ALL those lessons you've already learnt?

I don't want to repeat ALL those tests I've done. ,,😉

Diagnosed said:
It's not the answers. What If "they" sent back to repeat ALL those lessons you've already learnt?

I don't want to repeat ALL those tests I've done. ,,😉

Who do you think is testing you?

No one in particular I've met. However i'm attending the same hospital I took my Mom, to check my body and my head. In the spiritual realm, I larguely had the hunch we all are being tested. Each ppl, any time, will realized the atrás they're being tested.

Sometimes I think it is.

Have been struggling with these thoughts over the weekend. That maybe it is the only way to make the loneliness finally stop. This isn’t a world I fit in with, and will never be wanted in.

I don’t know. It is an option.

Today I went to the hospital and noticed the test I filled in asked (me) If I considered suicide as a 2nd option.
The moment I laughed, the beautiful doctor was watching my actions and reactions: I said, No.

If i had a fight with against myself, will I surrender cowardly?

I'll beat myself, If needed but I won't end up an inner process of growing and, aditionally, those who had NDEs, hallucinations, have largelly mentioned what they faced in "the afterlife".

No! I don't think of killing, but getting the right way to #Life.

I feel like if you kill yourself, you'll end up in an even worse place, and spend a very long time trying to put yourself back together again. I think that you will essentially experience something like a bad trip, because when you kill yourself, you're clearly in a terrible state of mind. Imagine you're face to face with a huge black hole, and you hear a rustling coming from within there. How does your mind explain the situation to you and fill in the gaps?

I have read several stories about NDErs... I'll try to hind a hyperlink for you to read.

Let's say "they hallucinated"... but I'll bet their lives changed in a positive way.

In fact, learning from a 2nd or an umpteenth hand have served (me) to believe in the One I think deserved not my attention.

Yes! I'm talking about God!

Latest posts

Back