Finally!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gutted

Reaction score
On October 1st 2012, after having a very slow month with work, I decided to start looking for something new. Exactly 4 Months and almost 100 Job Applications later, I have found something.

Now its not ideal, or even something I imagined I'd even try. But having had the opportunity pretty much handed to me on a Silver Platte (Thanks to rival applicants being less optimistic and less willing then myself) I am now set to begin new employment on Monday.

It's been a very interesting start to the year. But with any luck, this will offer me more financial stability then I have had since leaving College around 4 Years ago.

Best of luck to anyone who is struggling with job seeking. It's really tough out there right now. If you can keep an open mind and be willing to settle for a little less for the time being at least, you will find something though. Stay positive!

Hey Gutted, I'm so glad you managed to get something. Congratulations and I wish you all the best!! :)

Hey, congrats!!

This is what I'm hoping so much for at the moment.

I'm trying to go from my current job into a part time job, but its **** tough.

Good to know its possible though :D

Latest posts

Back