myspace

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That big brother and his friends are a bunch of douches. That kid has some issues, but they didn't have to torment him like that.

I had a responce to this, but I lost it. That older brother set this up like a stage and really no one even really know's what is going on or what it's about. It's just lame. Messing with people he goes to school with isn't cool.

lol maybe im a mean person but the first thing i though when i first saw that was "wow. use condoms."

Imagine if you will if a friend borrowed your car and then crashed it and put a good dent into it. Then told you and left for a while and set up with a camera. Then came in. Shoved a camera in your face and started saying "why do you care about your car so much"? Only never even really explaining to the people who watched what exactly it was that you did to that car. So maybe some people would think. This guy drove the car around the block and now this other guy is going off his nut over it. That is basically what has been done here. Imagine how you would feel then with this video tape on top of it. Obviously this kid isn't helping his case any, but that is kinda beside the point.

This kid obviously cares about his myspace. So the older brother did something apparently serious and then video tapes his younger brother who is very upset. All we know is he said at least one thing to a some guy this kid goes to school with. At least.

Skorian said:
Occipudding said:
lol maybe im a mean person but the first thing i though when i first saw that was "wow. use condoms."

WTF?!?!

what's wrong with that? they're both misbehaved kids with obviously little to no parental supervision. a kid shouldn't be throwing tantrums like that at, what, age 10? and a kid who's, what, 17 or 18? shouldn't be tormenting his little brother like that. had those kids parents used condoms, you wouldn't have such a screamy little nuissance glued to his computer screaming about a stupid website and you wouldn't have someone who's pretty much an adult who doesnt have better things to do than pick on a 10 year old. am i wrong?

Skorian said:
Imagine if you will if a friend borrowed your car and then crashed it and put a good dent into it. Then told you and left for a while and set up with a camera. Then came in. Shoved a camera in your face and started saying "why do you care about your car so much"? Only never even really explaining to the people who watched what exactly it was that you did to that car. So maybe some people would think. This guy drove the car around the block and now this other guy is going off his nut over it. That is basically what has been done here. Imagine how you would feel then with this video tape on top of it. Obviously this kid isn't helping his case any, but that is kinda beside the point.

This kid obviously cares about his myspace. So the older brother did something apparently serious and then video tapes his younger brother who is very upset. All we know is he said at least one thing to a some guy this kid goes to school with. At least.

not the same thing at all. and we get a pretty good idea of what the older brother did with this kid's myspace. they need parental supervision. this is not an example of an older brother tormenting his poor wittle bro. this is an example of why parents shouldn't use the tv as a babysitter.

Occipudding said:
Skorian said:

not the same thing at all. and we get a pretty good idea of what the older brother did with this kid's myspace. they need parental supervision. this is not an example of an older brother tormenting his poor wittle bro. this is an example of why parents shouldn't use the tv as a babysitter.

To a 10 year old kid it is pretty much the same thing.

Also that older brother is more then old enough to look after his brother.. How does that make it the parents fault? We have no way of knowing the situation of how or why this is happening. There is to little information. All we can draw are assumptions. Oh and kids missbehave. That's what they do. Comming down on them real hard won't solve that problem overnight.

well im sorry, i just dont feel bad for the kid. sure, there's not enough information but i can almost guarantee their parents arent around very much.

Latest posts

Back