World of Warcraft

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimizu

Reaction score
Anyone here from europe (or have a european account) and have wow?
I bought the game and now I have nobody to play with.. it's so boring alone.

I play WoW, but I am in the USA unfortunately. I wish we could play together, that would be great.

I have many other games besides WoW.. :p
MapleStory, Flyff, RO, Monato Esprit... doesn't have to be MMORPGs either.. whatever you like we can play. :)

mimizu said:
MapleStory, Flyff, RO, Monato Esprit... doesn't have to be MMORPGs either.. whatever you like we can play. :)
I can't say that I have ever heard of any of those before, It is possible that they have not made it to the US yet. I have thought about getting into Guild Wars though. I don't know what all is out there that is available to both a US and European audience. If you find something that is you could let me know. Preferably something that is cheap or free to join :D And then there is always Internet checkers....

Imnotlisteninglalala^_^ said:
mimizu said:
I can't say that I have ever heard of any of those before, It is possible that they have not made it to the US yet.  I have thought about getting into Guild Wars though.  I don't know what all is out there that is available to both a US and European audience.  If you find something that is you could let me know. Preferably something that is cheap or free to join :D  And then there is always Internet checkers....
I love checkers.. :)
All those games I listed are free, and all available in English.
Send me a PM whenever you feel like.. I will get an email notice about it, and then we can contact on MSN or whatever, to spend time when we feel lonely. :)

mimizu said:
Imnotlisteninglalala^_^ said:
mimizu said:
I can't say that I have ever heard of any of those before, It is possible that they have not made it to the US yet. I have thought about getting into Guild Wars though. I don't know what all is out there that is available to both a US and European audience. If you find something that is you could let me know. Preferably something that is cheap or free to join :D And then there is always Internet checkers....
I love checkers.. :)
All those games I listed are free, and all available in English.
Send me a PM whenever you feel like.. I will get an email notice about it, and then we can contact on MSN or whatever, to spend time when we feel lonely. :)

haha, I just signed up for flyff without even realizing you had mentioned it :D all the games from that company,Gpotato, sound like fun. What time do you get online? I am several hours ahead of you so we would have to time it right. I will PM you with my screen names.

That signature of yours... it can only come from a person who has eaten purple crayons all her life... but you must realize, Iamnotlisteninglala^_^, that this life of ours is full of multicolored crayons and you can eat all of them, and each has its own taste !! The world is waiting for you !

mimizu said:
That signature of yours... it can only come from a person who has eaten purple crayons all her life... but you must realize, Iamnotlisteninglala^_^, that this life of ours is full of multicolored crayons and you can eat all of them, and each has its own taste !! The world is waiting for you !

You are so right! This is what my therapist has been talking about, how I need to expand my boundaries and try new things :D. I am going to go try the green ones...right now.

We have halo 2 also, but have yet to actually get online with the old Xbox.

mimizu said:
Anyone here from europe (or have a european account) and have wow?
I bought the game and now I have nobody to play with.. it's so boring alone.

I used to play World of Warcraft (Europe). However I let my account expire at the beginning of January 2007. I just dont have the time to play it at this time, I expect and hope to return to playing the game again at some later point in time (at which point I would also buy The Burning Crusade expansion).

Latest posts

Back