LoneKiller's Blog? Forum? WTF!?(SHOULD WORK NOW)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
I recently got the idea of making a thread that connects to my blog, forum, or whatever. It contains a lot of wacky things with an even wackier format and subject matter. I am in no way trying to recruit members to my board. Nor am I in any way intending disrespect to the integrity of this fine forum. It simply contains many topics that don't fit in the normal ones here.

This is the first time I've tried this, so there are bound to be some errors. It's not the most fancy layout you've ever seen. But like I said, this is the first time making one. There is no illegal content. Just a place for fun and knowledge is all. A crazy board to say the least. You might have to register to see it.

REGISTER HERE:
http://thequickbrownfox.freeforums.net/index.cgi

Below is a screenshot of what the main board looks like when you've logged in. Just so you guys know that this isn't a prank. It's real.

Untitled-2_zpse8395b4c.png

Lilianna said:
:)

WTF? I can't register :(
Sorry.

Try here:

I'm having trouble registering, it says my user name is taken. So I'm thinking maybe I did register correctly, but it won't let me log in. :(

May be a faux pas advertising your forum on another forum. Although that's not explicitly what you've done. I'm interested to see how the administration here feels about it. I've met some pretty anally-retentive admins in my day. Love your color scheme, btw.

Since it isn't a commercial enterprise, contains no illegal content and Lonekiller is a member of this forum, not just someone who came here to plug their site, i see no problem with mentioning it as long as threads pushing it don't show up all over the forum.

It does sound like a good idea for a forum and Lonekiller is the perfect person for it.

WTF!? Everytime I try to register it says my user name is already taken, I'll keep trying to register though. :(

Seriously I am going insane trying to register! LOL :p

Lilianna said:
WTF!? Everytime I try to register it says my user name is already taken, I'll keep trying to register though. :(

Hey Lilianna.
I'm not sure what to tell you. I do have one member that joined last night. I'll ask him if he had any difficulty registering. Have you tried asking for a resend on your activation code?

I'm going to go to the pro boards support forum and check some things. Again, my apologies.

LoneKiller said:
Lilianna said:

Hey Lilianna.
I'm not sure what to tell you. I do have one member that joined last night. I'll ask him if he had any difficulty registering. Have you tried asking for a resend on your activation code?

I'm going to go to the pro boards support forum and check some things. Again, my apologies.

Finally, I am registered, I was using an email provider that pb doesn't support, I had to use Yahoo instead. :)

Lilianna said:
LoneKiller said:
Lilianna said:

Hey Lilianna.

Finally, I am registered, I was using an email provider that pb doesn't support, I had to use Yahoo instead. :)
Good Stuff!

Apparently, some ep aren't accepted as stated by the admin of proboards. Thank you everyone for your patience.:)

http://support.proboards.com/thread/446682/help

Try to guess who I am @LK's forum... pretty obvious lol
I''m the third member! Kinda makes me feel important :O

ladyforsaken said:
LoneKiller said:
My board is now visible without having to register.

I don't see it. :\
Says that the site's under maintenance and only staff members can log in.
Hi ladyforsaken. How are you?
Just finishing some touch ups. A little ways to go yet with the chat function, but everything else works. Just tiny little details that won't affect member activity. Once I'm through here, I will open back up.:)

LoneKiller said:
Hi ladyforsaken. How are you?
Just finishing some touch ups. A little ways to go yet with the chat function, but everything else works. Just tiny little details that won't affect member activity. Once I'm through here, I will open back up.:)

Hi LK, I'm fine thank you. Hope things are going well for you there!

All righty matey! I'll check it out when it's all up and ready to go. :D

Guys. Just because I have my own forum now doesn't mean that I'm going to stop posting here. It's important to me that you all understand that.

Latest posts

Back