If You Could Own One Thing Out Of Everything On Earth. What Would It Be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
If there was one material on Earth such as a car, jewelry, a home, or anything else you wished that you owned. What would it be?

Myself, it would be the original mask used in the first "Friday The 13th" movie. You?

Yes.

Only joking, welcome back (although it wasn't that long!).

Oh and to answer your question; A house, that way you've not got to worry about a mortgage!

I want a Death Star. A full size, working Death Star

(and some galactic polyfiller for those troublesome in-holes...)

9006 said:
Yes.

Only joking, welcome back (although it wasn't that long!).
Didn't need as long as I thought. What's important now is that I'm not letting personal feelings dictate how I conduct myself here.

Although I was angry with Poguesy. I expressed it in a post where everyone could see it. Although I meant what I said, it was childish and disrespectful to do in front of everyone.

I can't very well ask others who have a problem with me to take care of it via a pm and not on the main board, and then turn around and blow up at another member in front of everyone.

I'm very apologetic and embarrassed as well. I do hope Poguesy will forgive me. If he chooses not to, I understand.

My very own "yacht city". A pool, race track, helipad, gambling, plaza, tennis courts, the works.

I guess it would be a Limosine, but I'd need a driver too! I don't anywhere with no car and being afraid to drive one if I could afford it.

HOWEVER, IT'S NOT MATERIAL, BUT MY MAIN THING I WANT IS PEACE OF MIND AND THE SECURITY OF KNOWING FOR SURE THAT I WILL HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

Materialistic: A swanky loft apartment in center city @_@

Or satisfaction in my own artwork.

I'd own air and then charge everyone one cent per breath. That should make me filthy rich! muahaha! :D

ladyforsaken said:
Healing powers. Does that count as a thing? Lol.
I admire your compassionate choice. I think that would fall under a skill or divine blessing as opposed to an object that you want such as a car or a Rolex watch.:)

this dog

fD16TOd.jpg

LoneKiller said:
ladyforsaken said:
Healing powers. Does that count as a thing? Lol.
I admire your compassionate choice. I think that would fall under a skill or divine blessing as opposed to an object that you want such as a car or a Rolex watch.:)

Ah. Well, then I'll just have a kitten. Actually, a set of twin kitties. Heh.

A camp, at the very least 200 km away from any form of civilisation. Complete with bow and arrows, campfire, etc.

But i guess that's more than one thing... oh well, i'll just ask for a device to cheat on questions like this and then ask for what i just said! :D

Latest posts

Back