Finally victorious in a way!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindster

Reaction score
I am 18 and after years of being bullied and being left out i've am now a person that everyone likes to be around while my "former bullies" want to be just like me and they invite me to hang with them. I've never felt this good in my life and i gotta say for a change depression, stress and anxiety has let me live my life atleast for this last month! I have become someone that is simply needy in order to have a better time if its bar or club or just a place where my friends hang out. I've became resistant to insults and i can really chose who to hang with unlike last year when i was bound to only one friend, don't get me wrong but this way where i actually have loads of friends i am able to chose the right for me and i finally found REAL friend which i never had! Finally after ages AGES OF feeling lifeless i am free to enjoy my life atleast for last month, i hope this freedom lasts atleast forever :D. And i forgot to mention i was close to commiting suicide last year and if i chose that way then i would never see how life can be good as it is now for me! Thanks for reading this i hope this encouraged some of you i really felt a need to share my good exp. with you!

Good for you. How did all this come about though? People who were messing with you all of a sudden want to be your friends? Just out of curiosity.

Glad things took a turn for you kindster. Never give up. Keep on going and keep on trying. :)

Among the Sleep said:
Good for you. How did all this come about though? People who were messing with you all of a sudden want to be your friends? Just out of curiosity.
One of my friends from school was one of the people that wanted to be my friend way before i became well accepted,he hangs with me constantly and he started spreading my jokes i crack and some crazy things i do with girls and stuff like that. I never really forced him to spread my jokes and acts but it seems people like that. In the mean time and still now i am visiting my therapist and i am on meds which isnt that bad at all i got used to it :). Also i am training mma and going to gym constantly while i am also a gamer. And to be honest it feels good be accepted after 4 years of living hell!

Latest posts

Back