A Vicious Cycle

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jjam

I'm tired of thinking so many of the women I encounter should represent an opportunity for love. This, for me, is most irritating about having been out of a real love affair for as long as I have.

Yesterday, in the thread about our days, I mentioned a beautiful woman having selected the sandwich I had with a cup of chicken-chili soup. What I didn't mention is how much she stayed on my mind yesterday and STILL crosses my mind frequently. This is a vicious cycle for me. I know I'll go on about my days as normal, and forget all about her by means of it happening all over again with some other. I'm tired of coming across someone nice and pretty, sharing these brief romantic moments that may exist only in my mind during and after the time, and feeling like that could have been it or that it should be it. It's a bitter and sweet feeling simultaneously, and I feel like it's driving me insane! Maybe I should take it as a blessing, a potent hope that keeps me going until I finally find what I'm longing for.

Talk to me, guys and gals!

jjam said:
I'm tired of thinking so many of the women I encounter should represent an opportunity for love. This, for me, is most irritating about having been out of a real love affair for as long as I have.

Yesterday, in the thread about our days, I mentioned a beautiful woman having selected the sandwich I had with a cup of chicken-chili soup. What I didn't mention is how much she stayed on my mind yesterday and STILL crosses my mind frequently. This is a vicious cycle for me. I know I'll go on about my days as normal, and forget all about her by means of it happening all over again with some other. I'm tired of coming across someone nice and pretty, sharing these brief romantic moments that may exist only in my mind during and after the time, and feeling like that could have been it or that it should be it. It's a bitter and sweet feeling simultaneously, and I feel like it's driving me insane! Maybe I should take it as a blessing, a potent hope that keeps me going until I finally find what I'm longing for.

Talk to me, guys and gals!

hmm...you aren't my clone right???

Latest posts

Back