Anyone looking?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASnowyCanadian

Reaction score
Anyone looking for an email buddy, (penmanship is horrible), an advice giver, someone to talk to, or simply just someone to listen? I'm looking to help some people out, so don't be afraid to pm me or email me. I'm unbiased, honest, I don't judge, and it seems like my big heart is my only talent so don't be shy. I'm online often so you'll never have to wait that long for a response. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a nice day!

Wow i love your signature...or what ever its called...and jack sparrow said that..haha awesome!!! Oh and please pm me if you want to talk or anybody else wants to...im a good listener...not very good with advise,,but i can try :)

No sorry...u said you want to talk to somebody,so im here to listen if you want to talk...im really bad at english sorry...bit stupid :)

ASnowyCanadian said:
Anyone looking for an email buddy, (penmanship is horrible), an advice giver, someone to talk to, or simply just someone to listen? I'm looking to help some people out, so don't be afraid to pm me or email me. I'm unbiased, honest, I don't judge, and it seems like my big heart is my only talent so don't be shy. I'm online often so you'll never have to wait that long for a response. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a nice day!

cool can i be your friend asnowycanadian? :D also how's the weather up there? probably worse off than the snow that dropped here in jersey, so it seems :/

Sk8aboi said:
No sorry...u said you want to talk to somebody,so im here to listen if you want to talk...im really bad at english sorry...bit stupid :)

but you're Courage the Cowardly Dog!!

ASnowyCanadian said:
Sk8aboi! I longboard dude! Tryin to steal my thunder? ;P just kidding! good to see others putting themselves out there!

Oh god. I injured and had a slight tear in my knee's ligament because of the bloody longboard lol. Haven't been on it in years.

ASnowyCanadian said:
Sk8aboi! I longboard dude! Tryin to steal my thunder? ;P just kidding! good to see others putting themselves out there!

dude, how do you longboard?
I picked up a Landyacht Switch like last year and almost died in traffic... ok jk..

but seriously... do you use it to commute, play around? tricks?
I want to give it another chance.... convince me man!!

Latest posts

Back