hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U

ucxb

Hello! I am 35. A simple yet complex female. I have been trying to overcome codependency patterns for over a year now... I want to give praise to this community it has given me a good feeling. I believe there is good to be had from this place. Thank you to whomever created this place and to those that keep it alive.

/cheers

ucxb said:
Thank you to whomever created this place and to those that keep it alive.

/cheers

That'll be bjarne then, but the rest is all us!!

...Welcome to the forum:)

Hi there, welcome to the forum. Simple yet complex? Isn't that a contradiction? I guess everyone can be simple and complex depending on different situations happening in their lives. Perhaps that's what you mean?

Thank you all for the welcome !

Hey, 9006 - I spent several hours trying to find formal literature about this site, on the creator, etc. As I was skeptical on whether this place was a front for something else but the more I browsed on the forums I decided that this place must be a good assembly of people and whoever created it is not of question anymore just a matter of praising them. Thank you for telling me who is responsible!

Hey, ladyforesaken - I am simple in appearance, what I do for income, and what I do in my spare time. I will try to keep my justification of “complex” light as I could ramble on about what I think makes me such. So in short, I have several hang-ups that keep me from socializing and I get lost in my mind.

I hope I can express myself here and form new friendships.

/cheers

Back :) to thank this community once again. I have been active since I have joined and feels like a step forward to me /cheers

Cheers ucxb. Hope things continue to go positively for you while you're on here. :)

ucxb said:
I want to give praise to this community it has given me a good feeling. I believe there is good to be had from this place. Thank you to whomever created this place and to those that keep it alive.

/cheers

^ repeat

I may not be the best at communicating, been out of touch for awhile, and appreciative to all the positives this community has brought about

Latest posts

Back