Another Moderator/Admin =)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Robin

Hey guys, hope You're doing well!

I don't really classify this as something so important it should be called "news" but if i'd post it anywhere else i suppose i would have violated one of the rules i'm obliged to follow as a moderator (posting on the wrong board). ;)

Since i've been here for about a week now i thought it was time i introduced myself as the newest addition to the fine staff You've got here! *Lifting hat* Some of You know me from before, but this time around i'm gonna help Bjarne's busy time out with improving this community of Yours plain technically with a little coding here and there. Two experienced heads are better than one! ;)

Nice to be back in the seat, and if any of You wonder, it's You guys who make it worth working here! :D

See Ya around, literary (aiming at the avatar to Your left<)! ;)

Hello glad to formally meet you, I do like the eye, it's very stare-y

lol sorry that was a bad joke:rolleyes:

NeverMore said:
Hello glad to formally meet you, I do like the eye, it's very stare-y
lol sorry that was a bad joke:rolleyes:

Haha, no no, You're a funny guy. I like You already! =)

Greetings and welcome to the land of dreams and other things that I cert think of right at this time and a big fat HIiii lol I welcomed you in a PM when you fist become a mod again but all do it here again as well :D Good to have you aboard the runaway train me old mucker :D

Bluey said:
Greetings and welcome to the land of dreams and other things that I cert think of right at this time and a big fat HIiii lol I welcomed you in a PM when you fist become a mod again but all do it here again as well :D Good to have you aboard the runaway train me old mucker :D

Hahaha, thanks again, Bluey! =)

DigitxGeno said:
Yoh Mr. Man :)

That's actually Mr. Dude, but you came close! ;) Hehe nah, nice to meet You Digit! =)

Skorian said:
Ugh... That eye is creeping me out...

Well, we all have the choice of how our avatars are to look like and i like taking photographs and play around with them, so the eyes stays for a while i'm afraid. ;)

mink said:
Hello Robin, nice to meet you.. and welcome back I guess? :)

BTW robin or the other two admin if your ever on the market for another moderator this is your person right here. She would not be so forward as to say this but in my opinion she is level headed trustworthy and down to earth and always gives good advice not to Manichean that she visits the sight regular. haha sorry to embarrass you like that mink but you are a very modest person. You have to be able to BIG your self up sometimes :D

mink said:
Hello Robin, nice to meet you.. and welcome back I guess? :)

Thanks, Mink! =)

Bluey said:
BTW robin or the other two admin if your ever on the market for another moderator this is your person right here. She would not be so forward as to say this but in my opinion she is level headed trustworthy and down to earth and always gives good advice not to Manichean that she visits the sight regular. haha sorry to embarrass you like that mink but you are a very modest person. You have to be able to BIG your self up sometimes :D

If Mink wants to become a moderator all she gotta do is tell us so! Some parts of the job sometimes requires some daring acts though, and i at least wouldn't want to risk that with someone who surely doesn't know if she's is capable of that, for her sake! But i'll keep Your words in mind if she ever comes around, Bluey! =)

Bluey said:
Lol bluey, thank you really :)
But I think you haven't noticed..I haven't been on the forum as much lately.
And I don't think I'm the best person for the moderator job on here and I bet many would agree with this lol. But thank you again for nominating me, you're very kind :)
Robin said:
If Mink wants to become a moderator all she gotta do is tell us so! Some parts of the job sometimes requires some daring acts though, and i at least wouldn't want to risk that with someone who surely doesn't know if she's is capable of that, for her sake! But i'll keep Your words in mind if she ever comes around, Bluey! =)
Yes..and that's cos I don't want to be a moderator. I'm not the person you should be looking for either to moderate the forum.

Thank you though :)

Latest posts

Back