beer

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5pt7art

Reaction score
man last night i had a 12pk alone at my house...i woke u at 5 am dying...my head was thumping and stomach was churning..this iwas defianetley the worst ive ever felt for the amount i drank...sadly ill probably drink again tonight

Maybe it would help a bit if you wrote about your problems and feelings here.

Yeah, instead of dwelling it into alcohol. :\
I'm sure you wouldn't wanna go through that again.

Sounds like a double edged blade but I tell you this is true with any psychotropic chemical. What goes up, must come down.

5pt7art said:
man last night i had a 12pk alone at my house...i woke u at 5 am dying...my head was thumping and stomach was churning..this iwas defianetley the worst ive ever felt for the amount i drank...sadly ill probably drink again tonight

what was the point of that ?

people say when you drink you start to feel relaxed and confident. All it did to me was I felt depressed, lonely, sad and then ill.
That's why I don't drink. I hate being miserable !

take a large dose of B group vitamins instead and think seriously about what you're doing to yourself.

duff said:
5pt7art said:

what was the point of that ?

people say when you drink you start to feel relaxed and confident. All it did to me was I felt depressed, lonely, sad and then ill.
That's why I don't drink. I hate being miserable !

no point really...i know it doesnt do any good...although in moderation i guess it could make u feel happy...but knowing this i still choose to get drunk...sometimes to the limit

Drinking will never make you feel happy.

Drinking will make you feel drunk and then depressed.

Or put in different terms: physically depressed and then emotionally depressed.

Latest posts

Back