Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What attracts you to someone...
(02-20-2013, 03:37 PM)Limlim Wrote: Did I already mention boobs?

Yeah, do you want to add anything else to that?
[Image: 2vj1q3q.jpg]
(02-20-2013, 07:18 PM)9006 Wrote:

Yes! I also like vaginas. Definitely vaginas.
“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what?"
-Stephen Fry
I would swear he was going to say he loves fabulous ass.
My mind-reading energy waves are out of tune today.
I'm attracted to women who talk to me.
Which is never good because the women that talk to me do it because they are mad at men and want a guy who they can talk to who they don't expect to want to date them.
(02-20-2013, 11:46 PM)Limlim Wrote:
(02-20-2013, 07:18 PM)9006 Wrote:

Yes! I also like vaginas. Definitely vaginas.

Lol Limlim. That makes you attracted to almost all the women on earth.
Well if they'd quit being so soft feeling and smelling so nice that wouldn't happen! That's their own fault.
“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what?"
-Stephen Fry
(02-22-2013, 12:03 AM)Limlim Wrote: Well if they'd quit being so soft feeling and smelling so nice that wouldn't happen! That's their own fault.

+1 I love women, so soft and curvy, and yet so mysterious...
Initially it's the looks that count for me. I see lots of women around that I don't know. I can only judge them at that point by the way they look. If I get to know a Girl though, my affection changes to about 75% Personality and 25% Looks.

I find that with relationships, you don't need to be emotionally attracted to a Girl to start one. But you do have to be physically attracted to her. Then the relationship can turn into something more passionate.
Kindness
Patience
Tolerance
Courtesy
Loyalty

Just to name a few....
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
Honesty
Uses correct grammar
Loyalty
Caring
Good sense of humor