Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What attracts you to someone...
(02-23-2013, 05:28 AM)Gondwanaland Wrote:
(02-23-2013, 02:46 AM)painters radio Wrote: I agree I do find "curves" and a slightly more... chubbier (lol) body more attractive, or that it has more personality than a skinny one.

What do you mean??? Could you be more specific, please??? I'm extremely skinny and I have more personality than any other girl.

Anyway, I don't even know why I'm posting this. If others have a problem with skinny individuals, well...mah....

Hi, it wasn't worded very well, sorry. I didn't mean personality literally, as in the person who owns the body, but more that larger things are just... well, larger! I did not mean that skinnier people have less personality or that they are not attractive. As I said beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, and so does "ugliness". Smile
I like it to bounce when I smack it.
(02-23-2013, 08:00 AM)bodafuko Wrote: I like it to bounce when I smack it.

Hilarious
[Image: 2vj1q3q.jpg]
There are a variety of things I find attractive in people. I tend to see the good in people even if they do not, anyways, a few attractions: friendly positive attention, personable conversation, ability to ramble about feelings and thoughts just as I do, has an imagination, eye contact (beautiful eyes are mesmerizing), and sense of humor !
Wants to have a long conversation any number of times with me that is everything from fun and light to serious and person, is able to bounce suggestions and ideas about anything we talk about, and is willing to listen to outside ideas outside their comfort zone, rather than freaking out someone doesn't conform entirely to their current worldview. Can understand a different viewpoint without even needing to AGREE with it.

Essentially someone who appreciates that deep conversation, that may even be difficult to get through, is really what develops people further and is the best way to actually form a solid, intimate connection with someone who's still new to you. Someone who's willing to put forth that level of commitment is too rare.
[Image: 6ZrBSUC.gif]
Any sort of artistic or creative endeavor, singing, songwriting, sonnets, poets, musicians, sculptors, painters, anytime a woman is creative or artistic in any way it grabs my attention. I also like women that read, your bookish types that love Shakespeare and classical literature and the like. Appearances don't really matter much to me aside from simple initial attraction, usually what really hooks me with a girl is conversational value and personality types. I like quiet girls because I'm introverted and my voice just doesn't carry (I'm pretty monotone and my voice is like 90% air), but I've mostly dated extroverted women and can't really figure out why. I guess because I just safely assume that all of the introverted women are probably where I am as an introverted man: Doing their own thing in their own time, trying to avoid social interaction?? LMAO. I am a man of the alternative style...I have long brown hair long enough down to the middle of my back and brown eyes, but that's just a me thing, like I said appearances don't really matter to me much when it comes to the laws of attraction. I'm fairly pale for someone who works outside pretty much half of the time. Unless it's the Summer time....uuggghhh I hate the Summer time.
"Of Fire in Nature, Love in Spirit unkenned,
Life, hath no axle, no spring, and no End"
Personality and a good sense of humour.
It has to be a sense of humor, otherwise you'll go crazy
A strong mind, one that is open to change but also stands for what he believes in. An enforcer and nurturer. Humor.
The way they look at me.