What attracts you to someone...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would swear he was going to say he loves fabulous ass.
My mind-reading energy waves are out of tune today.

I'm attracted to women who talk to me.
Which is never good because the women that talk to me do it because they are mad at men and want a guy who they can talk to who they don't expect to want to date them.

Well if they'd quit being so soft feeling and smelling so nice that wouldn't happen! That's their own fault.

Limlim said:
Well if they'd quit being so soft feeling and smelling so nice that wouldn't happen! That's their own fault.

+1 I love women, so soft and curvy, and yet so mysterious...

Initially it's the looks that count for me. I see lots of women around that I don't know. I can only judge them at that point by the way they look. If I get to know a Girl though, my affection changes to about 75% Personality and 25% Looks.

I find that with relationships, you don't need to be emotionally attracted to a Girl to start one. But you do have to be physically attracted to her. Then the relationship can turn into something more passionate.

The single most important quality in a potential partner for me is that she believe in her soul, believe in her spirit, believe in her importance, believe in the importance of others, believe in the impact of her actions on those around her, believe that she is worth being treated like a queen, but believe that we all deserve that same respect and decency as humans, that she believe in the spiritual bond far above-and-beyond any physical attraction, that she believe life is very-very short, and that you may only get one shot to do it right, that she believe it is important to do unto others as you would have them do unto you, that she understand just how fragile life and love are, and that she would handle it with every ounce of delicateness she could muster, believe that life is amazing and grand, live and love with the full fury of a burning sun believing that the essence of existence courses through her veins and mine as well, that a life lived in the shadow of fear like an empty cocoon devoid of spirit is no way to live at all.

Belief

However, in the absence of that, a nice set of child-bearing hips.

At first looks are definitely important.

I like dark/dyed hair shoulder length, deep brown or green eyes, nice lips, curves and a nice ass to top it all off :D

But personality is the most important thing once we start getting to know one another, a similar sense of humor is a must! I like a girl who can be one of the bro's! :D

LonelyInAtl said:
Honesty
Uses correct grammar
Loyalty
Caring
Good sense of humor

Grammar Nazi :club: lol

bodafuko said:
The single most important quality in a potential partner for me is that she believe in her soul, believe in her spirit, believe in her importance, believe in the importance of others, believe in the impact of her actions on those around her, believe that she is worth being treated like a queen, but believe that we all deserve that same respect and decency as humans, that she believe in the spiritual bond far above-and-beyond any physical attraction, that she believe life is very-very short, and that you may only get one shot to do it right, that she believe it is important to do unto others as you would have them do unto you, that she understand just how fragile life and love are, and that she would handle it with every ounce of delicateness she could muster, believe that life is amazing and grand, live and love with the full fury of a burning sun believing that the essence of existence courses through her veins and mine as well, that a life lived in the shadow of fear like an empty cocoon devoid of spirit is no way to live at all.

Belief

I could be wrong, but I don't think that's a "single" thing. :D

Usually, it's a sense of humor, intelligence and a pair of dreamy eyes.

Sometimes other forces prevail.

Limlim said:

Edward W said:
+1 I love women, so soft and curvy, and yet so mysterious...

bodafuko said:

+1 to you guys for loving women like that ^ :D

ladyforsaken said:
bodafuko said:

I like a woman with some meat on her bones. God gave women boobs and a butt for a reason. When I snuggle with a woman I like to feel like I'm snuggling with a WOMAN, not a skeleton. :)

I agree I do find "curves" and a slightly more... chubbier (lol) body more attractive, or that it has more personality than a skinny one but as I always say beauty comes in all shapes and sizes and I really dislike the hatred and derogatory remarks that skinny women get these days in the whole "anti skeleton-*******, I'm a fat chick and I'm proud of it" crowd. I think people need to be careful not to swing the scales to the other end so skinnier people are the brunt of every joke and get picked on just like the "fat kid" in school did. I know it's already happening and people get picked on all the time for anything but it's sad to see it getting worse.

LonelyInAtl said:
ladyforsaken said:
bodafuko said:

I like a woman with some meat on her bones. God gave women boobs and a butt for a reason. When I snuggle with a woman I like to feel like I'm snuggling with a WOMAN, not a skeleton. :)

Ahh definitely +1 to you too LonelyInAtl :D

painter said:
I agree I do find "curves" and a slightly more... chubbier (lol) body more attractive, or that it has more personality than a skinny one but as I always say beauty comes in all shapes and sizes and I really dislike the hatred and derogatory remarks that skinny women get these days in the whole "anti skeleton-*******, I'm a fat chick and I'm proud of it" crowd. I think people need to be careful not to swing the scales to the other end so skinnier people are the brunt of every joke and get picked on just like the "fat kid" in school did. I know it's already happening and people get picked on all the time for anything but it's sad to see it getting worse.

You too, painter's radio +1. And yes, I agree with you here about the extremes.

painter said:
I agree I do find "curves" and a slightly more... chubbier (lol) body more attractive, or that it has more personality than a skinny one.

What do you mean??? Could you be more specific, please??? I'm extremely skinny and I have more personality than any other girl.

Anyway, I don't even know why I'm posting this. If others have a problem with skinny individuals, well...mah....

Latest posts

Back