suicide

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

running with pain

Reaction score
why should i not end it all right now? wouldn't it be easier? why should i live?

What "dignified" way you choose to end your life?
Hang yourself to the ceiling fan
Eating pills
Shoot yourself
Cutting your wrist
Injecting a poison
Starve to death

why do you get up after falling down? isn't staying down easier?

you say you are emo? im sure there are other's that are similar here. and i am sure they are fun to hang around too. there isnt an answer to who should be making the first step. but if you just lie there and do nothing. you can only hope. try to find others, make an attempt. if it doesnt work, move on and find another one.

just remember that you wont find salt water fish in fresh water.

This is for anyone thinking the same way, dont listen to any negative music etc, I'm listening to very cheesy pop, but you know what it's upbeat and makes me feel better.

Listening to this song today, very cheesy for a man as old as me, but hey, I like it so there:

Here’s to the mistakes
Somehow they always drop you in the right place
So, let’s go another round
Till the sky is falling down
And we’ll laugh at all the shakers and movers
Now who’s the loser?
What a joke.

Here’s to never winning first place
Here’s to crying on your birthday
Here’s to all the bad first dates
Here’s to every single heartbreak
Here’s to raining on your own paraaade
Here’s to showing up anyway
Here’s to us
Here’s to the Mondays

I agree Edward W, listening to upbeat music really does help, what ever you fill your mind with effects you in a real way.

And why would you? Do you have an actual problem? Are you blind? Crippled? Your parents both just died? You have to work and can't get enough money to feed yourself?

thank you all so much. i always hear suicide wont help, but i cant keep the thoughts out of my head. i take all of the advice to heart, and i will try all of the things you have suggested.

because you are a sweet person. good things will happen to good people. just don't give up. i have always heard things will get better, i do not know this for a fact, but u might as well give yourself time. you will find someone

You wrote this on a thread in the relationship forum to someone who needed help.

You might not realise it, but you will have made that person feel better by what you said, by what you thought, and by what you typed out and responded.

This alone makes you a valuable person, a worthy human being. Considering you wrote that i guess you tried to help others more often. Know that you made a persons life better by doing that, you are worthy of living, remember that.

You are worthy of being you.

I've been there. Commiting suicide will not make things better. Believe me, some day you will be over this. At this point it can't get any worse, and life is full of things worth living for. Love, fun, friends, etc. etc. etc. Nobody is depressed for ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back