To This Day (video)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were moved to the back of the class because they were bombarded with spitballs, instead of the bullies being disciplined, that's the problem.
And that's why I send my niece to private school, sad huh, I shouldn't have to send her there, but yes I had to, because she was being bullied and nothing was done about it.

Lilianna said:
They were moved to the back of the class because they were bombarded with spitballs, instead of the bullies being disciplined, that's the problem.
And that's why I send my niece to private school, sad huh, I shouldn't have to send her there, but yes I had to, because she was being bullied and nothing was done about it.

A lot of this is happening. No one doing anything about the victims of bullying. It's why so many kids resort to suicide. It's really sad.

I'd be scared to send my own kids (if I were to have any) to public school nowadays. Might even consider the option of home-schooling really.

Latest posts

Back