So...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nat

Reaction score
When do people start coming online?
Im really happy i've found this site and just wanna get posting and conversationalising! (is that even a word?! :p)

hah It can be a bit slow this is true. It accurately as far as a forum goes is quit a fast one. Its not instant messaging after all tho. You just have to be patient :) Well, That's not a quality of mine but I am learning with age that it is one that pays.

Hey Natima! What's up? ;)

I've found that most threads get around 3-10 posts per hour when at least five people is online, so if You'll just wait some time and let people find this thread You'll soon be "conversationalising" ! ;) =)

W00t4ge!
In reply to "whats up?" Im on a 29 hour awake-binge becuase I woke up at 5:30pm yesterday after a 17 hour sleep.
Its now 12:20 and I've been awake for roughly 19 hours... I think. MY left arm Is hurting quite alot, and I think I must've damaged a tendon from playing my bass wrong. :S The Pain starts in me thumb and goes to me shoulder. Mmmmm comfy keyboaddddddddakljf AHH! awake!
Whats shite is this is normal for me, I live in my room 24/7, literally. get no sun, see no people, just sit.
My only friend is my music, and my coffee.

P.S. Im think I have issues with posting in the lonely forums, so you may find incorporating my posts into rather different, less mundane topics and threads.

Also, do you like my signature?
I wanna know waht people think becuase im rather proud of it :D

Welcome to the forum Natima! You seem like a pretty cool guy :p
I can relate to the bedroom thing, that's my favourite place to spend most of my time as well.
Hahaha and good luck with the 29 awake binge. However, when you sleep you may just sleep for another 17 and then the cycle must start over!? XDDD Or will you give up after the first haha.

By the way, the signature is very nice indeed. I Like.

Ohhhhh!!! Shite! You're right! This is EXACTLY what i did last time! I completely forgot.

balls.....Now I have to calculate a new bed-time. Well, Normally what happens if i go to sleep before the end of my awake-binge, is I miraculously don't need to sleep for more than 7 hours, so I tend to wake up at midnight and get really pissed off that I started this whole circle in the first place.

moi, cool? Jamais!
I dont speak french, I'm just pretending becuase its cool... (*sneakily hopes French is cool*) :p
Thankee anyways, but you are wrong, its been scientifically proven by 1000 other students at my ex-school. (who for the record were all c**ts!!)

On a more positive note, a brief Frank Zappa quote for your very own, home entertainment;
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment."

God, there are tons of these :D
"Remember there's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over."
"Beauty is a pair of shoes that makes you wanna die."
"When God created Republicans, he gave up on everything else."
"The person who stands up and says, 'This is stupid,' either is asked to behave or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful 'Yes, we know! Isn't it terrific!'"

lol Frank Zappa

*looks at profile*

Alright! Conspiracies and UFOs, I made a thread about UFOs it's buried somewhere in off topic

The signature is nice is there an explanation to go along with it?

Yeah, Biblical crazyness. Its kinda a lame concept but who cares? It looks cool!
May I point out, I'm not religious at all. I just think biblical imagery is awesome because its way over the top :D

The reddish background is an ancient painting of hell, thus representing it.
The tree in the middle (yes its a tree) is The tree of knowledge.
I did have some info for the circle and the blue-ness, but I made this sig a very long time ago, so i've forgotten it :S

Robin said:

I've found that most threads get around 3-10 posts per hour when at least five people is online, so if You'll just wait some time and let people find this thread You'll soon be "conversationalising" ! ;) =)

are u a math major?

Kristen said:
Robin said:

are u a math major?
LMAO

Kristen said:
Robin said:

are u a math major?

Major? There's a job and rank in the army called "Math Major"? Hehe, English isn't my native language. ;)

Um, well, i'm not especially good at maths, no, but as a moderator i've spent quite alot of time watching how threads develop.

Oh gads Robin, you are too funny!! What, you don't like math?:D A little algebra, trig, etc.. Who doesn't like that?? hehe

Major? There's a job and rank in the army called "Math Major"? Hehe, English isn't my native language. ;)

Um, well, i'm not especially good at maths, no, but as a moderator i've spent quite alot of time watching how threads develop.

Princess Cleocatra said:
Oh gads Robin, you are too funny!! What, you don't like math?:D A little algebra, trig, etc.. Who doesn't like that?? hehe

Good day to You, my dear Princess. *Bowing gently* =)

Njae, i don't like maths much. Luckily i won't need any other maths than the basic one in the future. =)

And good day to your dear Robin! I would curtsy to you, but I might get thine royal robes dirty..:p How about a hand-shake instead? Or a hug?:D

Maybe we should start a "I don't like math" thread..

Robin said:
Princess Cleocatra said:

Good day to You, my dear Princess. *Bowing gently* =)

Njae, i don't like maths much. Luckily i won't need any other maths than the basic one in the future. =)

Princess Cleocatra said:
And good day to your dear Robin! I would curtsy to you, but I might get thine royal robes dirty..:p How about a hand-shake instead? Or a hug?:D

Maybe we should start a "I don't like math" thread..

Holding a majestatic hand like Yours must be a wonderful experience, but i think i'd prefer another nice hug! =)

Hehe, i don't think many could resist writing a little something in a thread like that! A poll perhaps would even be better?

Ok, then a hug it is... But you'll have to take into consideration that if you hug me, you gotta hug a cat too..=)

Hmm, yea, a poll: 'Love math?' or 'Hate math?'

Hehe, i don't mind one tiny bit! =)

By the way, people, Cleocatra's one hell of a hugger! =)

*Jumps on you both and hugs the life out of you*

haY! where dat cat come from? :p lol

Why do I feel like the kid at mum & dads? lol

N bjarne be like the grandad in the nursing home lol The one we shipped away cos he started scaring the kids lol

okok This getting lame now... all go make my self another cup of tea.. I need to be waking up a bit moor

Latest posts

Back