how do i delete a thread?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misanthrope23

Reaction score
i want to know how to delete a thread/posts that i have created/written because my opinions have changed since then. i'm trying to better myself so some comments i've posted in the past are too negative.

You can edit your posts/threads and remove anything you want, but I don't think you can delete either.

I think you may need to ask mods.

You can't delete your own threads but you can edit the content. If you're referring to the thread I'm thinking about, I really think you should leave it the way it is. People can relate to your posts a lot, and it helps sometimes to know they're not alone. Really, I think you've done an amazing job just trying here. And the fact that people can see your effort from feeling so low to at least trying to make things better for yourself, will be some sort of an inspiration and motivation for them. So, I suggest, just leave it for people to relate to. :)

ladyforsaken said:
You can't delete your own threads but you can edit the content. If you're referring to the thread I'm thinking about, I really think you should leave it the way it is. People can relate to your posts a lot, and it helps sometimes to know they're not alone. Really, I think you've done an amazing job just trying here. And the fact that people can see your effort from feeling so low to at least trying to make things better for yourself, will be some sort of an inspiration and motivation for them. So, I suggest, just leave it for people to relate to. :)

okay ladyforsaken if you say so :) i was just worried that people wold see my previous comments and get a bad impression of me.

Lol but hey, if you feel more comfortable editing your posts, go ahead, don't have to listen to me lol. I'm just giving my opinions but if it makes you feel more comfortable, go ahead. Just thought it would help others here on the forum. Plus, it's always nice to see changes happening to people - it's inspiring. Even to me. I'm not perfect and I'm still learning to handle issues myself. :)

Misanthrope23 said:
ladyforsaken said:

okay ladyforsaken if you say so :) i was just worried that people wold see my previous comments and get a bad impression of me.

Now that's sorted; can you make him give me some money?

All what he has should do the trick.. whatever that is.

Lol 9006. You funny dude.

All right, Misanthrope, hand over some coins to 9006 here, will ya? Or whatever you have which will do the trick lol.

... I don't think it's worked :(

Maybe your powers only work once on each individual??

9006 said:
Misanthrope23 said:
ladyforsaken said:

Now that's sorted; can you make him give me some money?

All what he has should do the trick.. whatever that is.

give money? 0_0 i wish i could but i'm broke XD

9006 said:
... I don't think it's worked :(

Maybe your powers only work once on each individual??

also because of your avator i think i'm obliged to show you this lol:

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Latest posts

Back