Things You Miss

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Hey!
I did a search with no hits, so here it goes. What things or people in life do you miss? I'll start.

1. High School
2. The late Joe Harris(Taught me how to play chess.)
3. Watching Mike Tyson box.
4. Watching Michael Jordan play ball.
5. Playing ball with friends from high school.

God Bless.
LK

A close connection with someone, I have people in my life I feel close to, but what I mean is a
"soul connection" (can't explain it, it is an unreal otherworldly feeling, and others can see it between 2 people) with someone,
it's extremely rare but I have had it before, would like that again.

When I miss something it's on a grand scale! :p

Oh the things I miss! I could really get carried away with this but first thing that comes to mind is a companion, the presence of a good being (I really miss my dogs /tear)

I miss cheese! I love cheese! It used to bring me out in horrible acnes but **** it taste good! I used to eat it brick by brick to the dismay of my complexion. But my god, when I ate that cheese I was a happy son of a gun. I loved it so much, I could even sing...

Cheese is my life
I wish I could make it my wife
I'd take it to bed
We'd sleep until we're dead
Oh boy! I love cheeeeeese!

:D

I miss being a kid. I'm only 18 but I miss being like 12 or 13. My parents were still together and doing well, I was doing well, I had nothing to care about except my Runescape account. Those were the days.

The usual... youth, freedom, options etc...

I miss the short time of my life when I think was happy..
Was able to have privacy. Only person in the world who mattered, was always kind to me. I keeped busy.. most things i did was menial tasks, but I did not mind. I learned very much then. To be truthful, I was spoiled.

It lasted near 2 years.. lots of nostalgia of it.

My dead cat (I have several, I miss and love them all, there is one I am particularly missing right now).
My childhood, I want a ******* time machine, it was awesome. :)
My grandmother.
Friends from abroad.
Family from abroad.
My bed.
Summer time.
My ex boyfriend.
My dad (I'll call him tomorrow).

My cat, some of the friends I had growing up, some of my unreasonable dreams and aspirations, the pleasure I used to get from painting, drawing, and writing, and my long-lost joie de vivre.

Latest posts

Back