Again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That gives you the time and strength to go in life where you want to go. Being out of a relationship gives you a lot of resources and freedom - hope you use it to the fullest :)

perfanoff said:
That gives you the time and strength to go in life where you want to go. Being out of a relationship gives you a lot of resources and freedom - hope you use it to the fullest :)

I want a relationship and to be domesticated. yeah it gives me the time and strength alright.

perfanoff said:

uh, but if the goal was to be in a relationship, then being out of one doesn't help to you get strength to go in life where you want to go.

blackdot said:
perfanoff said:

uh, but if the goal was to be in a relationship, then being out of one doesn't help to you get strength to go in life where you want to go.

she didn't have the time to be in a relationship. so y tease myself.

BrokenInside said:
Isn't it better to be out of a "wondering and waiting" mode?

idk. i don't think i'll meet anyone where things line up. not before it kills me.

Drew88 said:
idk. i don't think i'll meet anyone where things line up. not before it kills me.

Oh please don't think like that. You are way stronger than you think you are. Sometimes love seems beyond our access but it turns up when its least expected. These are not just words, i have experienced it.

Try to finish the pending work in the mean time :)

BrokenInside said:
Drew88 said:

Oh please don't think like that. You are way stronger than you think you are. Sometimes love seems beyond our access but it turns up when its least expected. These are not just words, i have experienced it.

Try to finish the pending work in the mean time :)

I don't have no pending work. my focus is to have a family and be able to spend time and have kids before my kidneys go.

Telling drew88 that this "gives him strenght" or whatever are lies, I'm sorry to say this, but trying to find a positive thing in breaking up while someone wants to be in a relationship is a waste of time.

Drew, this just sucks. You feel horrible, like most people who have their heart broken. You'll just have to deal with this, eventually you'll feel better. This might sound harsh but men aren't built to be monogamous (we're built to procreate as much as possible). I believe it's impossible to love someone forever, so your love for this woman will fade away too. Just pull yourself trough this, do something that distracts you, whatever it is.

Edit: Obviously this doesn't mean it's impossible to be together with someone for your whole life, plus, it's just my opinion. Still I'm absolutely sure that you'll get over this. Go on with life and see what it brings you. Having a happy family and a lovely wife is my most important goal in life too, and even though it can be a rough road to achieve this, I'm sure I'll succeed, and you'll succeed too.

Drew88 said:
I don't have no pending work. my focus is to have a family and be able to spend time and have kids before my kidneys go.

Oh i am sorry whats wrong with your kidneys? I understand your preferences. I really hope you find the right girl soon!

BrokenInside said:
Drew88 said:

Oh i am sorry whats wrong with your kidneys? I understand your preferences. I really hope you find the right girl soon!

fsgs, Google it.

Drew88 said:
perfanoff said:

I want a relationship and to be domesticated. yeah it gives me the time and strength alright.

Only if the relationship is fulfilling, and I've always felt you have to be at a certain point in life for such a relationship.

blackdot said:
perfanoff said:

It's a matter of a viewpoint I guess. Some things in life such as an education, a career are certainly harder if you have to spend time and effort with a partner, let alone kids.

relationships aren't a right, more a lucky coincidence of events, a privilege. Plenty of single people in the world.

BrokenInside said:
Drew88 said:
bout 6 years ago. and I was and may be going back on it

Were you resistant to pred earlier? Can i talk about it here or you prefer PM?

you can talk bout it here.

What do you mean resistant, it was sort of working.

Latest posts

Back