Members of ALL you want to meet in real life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a hint??

9006 because he has a massive...

...postcount.

I don't actually want to answer this thread seriously because it'll be a circlejerk and make all the people who don't get mentioned feel bad.

In saying this, SOMEONE MENTION ME.

Greenbird, of course.

Other than that, ladyforsaken, BrokenInside, Gondwanaland, 9006, Misanthrope23, Edward, Quintus, Sigma, Lua, NoRain, Limlim, CAS, Woz, JustaLonelyGuy, SophiaGrace, Perfanoff, Phaedron, Frey12, Veruca, LoneKiller, aspalas, Doubt the Rabbit, ucxb, Painters Radio, and WildernissWildChild.

Knowing me, i probably forgot some people. That doesn't mean said people aren't important to me though, i tend to forget alot, something which people who know me will know.

But yeah that's what i can come up with for now. :)

Actually, since longer than a month i thought alot of a meet up, we would be in a big garden. Walking around and talking, with a BBQ going on, some places to sit. And there would be this one person who's standing alone, and instead of being picked on, people would walk to said person and talk with them.

It's an amazing dream.

Rosebolt said:
Greenbird, of course.

Other than that, ladyforsaken, BrokenInside, Gondwanaland, 9006, Misanthrope23, Edward, Quintus, Sigma, Lua, NoRain, Limlim, CAS, Woz, JustaLonelyGuy, SophiaGrace, Perfanoff, Phaedron, Frey12, Veruca, LoneKiller, aspalas, Doubt the Rabbit, ucxb, Painters Radio, and WildernissWildChild.

Knowing me, i probably forgot some people. That doesn't mean said people aren't important to me though, i tend to forget alot, something which people who know me will know.

Actually, since longer than a month i thought alot of a meet up, we would be in a big garden. Walking around and talking, with a BBQ going on, some places to sit. And there would be this one person who's standing alone, and instead of being picked on, people would walk to said person and talk with them.

It's an amazing dream.

I love this idea !! Shame some of us are oceans apart though

Evewasframed - because i've known her forever and we seem to get along.

ThatSolitaryGuy - Because he seems like a wonderful human being.

AJ because she is also a wonderful human being

Sanal because he is zany

Shells because I wub her and she's awesome!!

Rawr because, well, Rawr :)

That's it. There are a lot of people I don't know well enough here anymore to trust or get a sense of emotionally. So if you aren't on this list it's not necessarily because I don't like you, but I may not know you.

Rosebolt your dream sounds so fun :). It would be so cool to meet you!

Come to think of it, I'd like too meet everyone even members I don't communicate with much. I think everyone here is so awesome :D

Oh, how I hope this thread doesn't end up being a bad/ sad thing because people neglect to write Funny responses, as requested in the original post.

I want to meet all of ALL, because I want to turn you all into my minions through my phenomenal psychic powers.

Rosebolt said:
Greenbird, of course.

It's an amazing dream.

Next time just say 'Everyone' haha

painter said:
In saying this, SOMEONE MENTION ME.

painter's radio

Closed at the OPs request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back