"Crooks are really dumb"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmao wouldn't she have thought the waitress looks familiar somehow? *shakes head*

KnBfe.jpg

PONTIAC, Mich. (AP) - Officials say a suspected robber of a suburban Detroit restaurant who apparently returned months later to get some food is under arrest after being recognized by employees.

The Oakland County sheriff's department says workers at a McDonald's in Pontiac spotted the 40-year-old man Saturday in the drive-thru.

Sheriff's deputies responded and took the Pontiac man into custody. He was being held at the Oakland County Jail pending charges.

--
ATTLEBORO, Mass. (AP) - - A Rhode Island man police say used counterfeit $100 bills to make purchases at a Target store made a critical mistake.

The bills had a picture of President Abraham Lincoln on them. Real $100 bills bear a picture of Benjamin Franklin. Lincoln's portrait graces the $5 bill.

Dana Leland of Central Falls, R.I., was held on $1,000 cash bail after pleading not guilty Wednesday in Attleboro District Court to charges of uttering a counterfeit note and possession of a counterfeit note.

Police tell a local newspaper that the 29-year-old Leland used the fake notes on three consecutive days at the North Attleborough store to buy items worth less than $25.

(Must be no big deal to have the wrong face on the bill if they are going to repeatedly accept them)

lol, I have to wonder, with so many people using checkcards these days, if the cashiers even know which president is on which bill. :p

Must not if you can pass them at the same place for three days in a row before someone noticed.

Two men apparently didn't notice four Los Angeles sheriff's deputies inside a convenience store when they attempted a snack and beer heist.

A video surveillance tape released Wednesday shows the men entering the Chevron Food Mart in La Mirada just before 4 a.m. on Jan. 23 and rushing out with $18.76 worth of snacks and beer.

The deputies had parked their squad cars on the side of the store and were walking around inside about 30 seconds before the thieves entered.

Deputies chased the men and captured them before they got into a car.

The Orange County Register says 29-year-old Jacob Wallace of Costa Mesa and 19-year-old Robert Martin of Victorville are charged with burglary and petty theft. They have been released pending a court hearing.

I know, right? I mean, honestly - WHERE did he find those? .... and did you figure out what was in his pants? I need to know what is in his pants!

Would you be tempted to pull them down if you were there??

I think he knew he would fall, so carefully positioned some sort of pillow there!

9006 said:
Would you be tempted to pull them down if you were there??

Oh, nooo. As much as the mysterious bulge has piqued my interest, I am ever so grateful that he kept it covered. Clothing should not be 'optional' for everyone.

35c28ed.jpg

Hopefully it is a part of his disguise.

"Meet Brandon Campbell. After being convicted on theft charges—for stealing a GPS device, ... the 27-year-old Campbell was fitted with an ankle monitor that let the court track his whereabouts. But according to CBS 4 Denver, Campbell didn’t let the tracking bracelet stop him from burglarizing 15 houses in and around Arapahoe County, Colo., in the spring of 2012. While he allegedly made off with some nice hauls — one victim reported that $90,000 worth of goods had been stolen — his glory was short-lived. When he was arrested after one burglary, cops were able to use the GPS data from his ankle bracelet to tie him to the others. He was convicted of the crimes last week, and will soon be sentenced to prison, where the authorities will, again, know exactly where he is at all times."

Latest posts

Back