weird and funny experiences

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

running with pain

Reaction score
so, just post any weird or funny experience or story u have.

one for me is i that i watched a dog chase its tail for a long time, thinking about how easily entertained dogs are. then it was pointed out i had watched a dog chase its tail.:cool:

Here's one, the other day I was posting stuff on here, haha, get this; I posted something (te he hee) and .. (hehe) IT VANISHED!!

No seriously I think cats are hilarious and they always make me laugh, I put a peace of biscuit on the floor for one of ours to eat, and it was just pushing it round the floor with it's paw for the best part of 10 minutes haha.

i love sitting in walmart and looking at people and seeing how weird they are. then i realize i am weird for watching them and they are probably thinking about how weird i am for sitting on a bench watching people

This one time I was in a diner and a waiter complimented on my tattoo. He was rather excited to see it, asked me about the symbolism, and then he asks me if I am part of a witch/warlock community he belonged to... I have never heard of such community before (I can’t remember the name he used, it happened a while back)... Once I told him I never heard of it and that I do not partake in witchcraft practices he just complimented me on my tattoo again and he went back to waiting tables... true story

I was sitting at a bus stop in the early evening, like 6pm ish, all alone - this old dude walks up to me, we chat, nothing creepy like he wasn't hitting on me or anything - he goes on to tell me a myriad of jokes and rhymes, nonsense rhymes etc. (none of which I remember, sorry guys and dolls), it goes on for around 20 minutes until he tells me "Just one more and I'll leave you alone" and tells another and another... He introduces himself as "Geoff" but pronounced it "Gee-Off", I repeated "Geoff?" to like you know make sure I'd heard right, and he's like "Gee-Off" so I just nod and introduce myself, he tells me about 4 more rhymes before eventually going his merry way (don't get me wrong, it was an unusual and strange occurrence, but harmless and fairly amusing).

TL;DR: I met a strange man who told riddles.

Latest posts

Back