I wish I had no future

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Guestface

Yes, it has come to this. I'm so tired of life, and the crap I have to do. I'm tired of college; I'm tired of studying my ass off and getting a B, while other people don't study and get an A. I'm tired of working all my spare time while other people do whatever they want. I'm tired of life. I'd rather just not even deal with it. I'm less than a year from my bachelors, and I'll be enrolling into medical school after that, despite the fact that I never wanted to go. I mean, it's nice and all, but it's not what I want. Truthfully, I don't want to think. I'd prefer a boring office life; a very zen-esque job of doing mindless work.

Bah. Just feels good to let it out.

Sweetie, boring office life involves a lot of dishonest, backstabbing co-workers. Okay, not a lot. Most are decent, but the few manage to really make themselves felt. You are exhausted. Don't give up. I did. Once you start giving up, it gets harder and harder to keep going. One day you wake up and say WTF? How did I end up in this hell-hole of a life? You start longing for the good ole days of perfect folding at the GAP. Take a nap, get drunk, get laid, go to church/synagogue. Do whatever it takes to take care of yourself, reenergize. Hang in there.

Latest posts

Back