What Things Can You Not Live Without?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
I searched and it didn't come up, so here it goes.

What are the things in your life that you just can't live without? I don't mean serious stuff like water, medication, or stuff like that. An example would be your favorite pillow or collection of music. Stuff like that.

Mine would be:

1. My PS3
2. Computer
3. Coffee Maker
4. Buckwheat hulls pillow
5. Cola

Air
Water
Food
DSLR
Android Tablet
Android Phone
Love
Dilbert Boxers
Mobil One Oil
Sheet Music for Rocky Top
Edamame
Sea Salt for Edamame
Jalapenos
Sauteed Onions
Grilled Lobster

PS2 for retro gaming.

The Daily Show.

And of course coffee, either the arsenic stuff from the canteen at work or infinitely better plunger brew. Tea just doesn't cut it.

rdor said:
PS2 for retro gaming.

The Daily Show.

And of course coffee, either the arsenic stuff from the canteen at work or infinitely better plunger brew. Tea just doesn't cut it.

I love retro titles. I still use my SNES! lol
My PS3 will play it's games along with the PS1 titles, but not PS2. Not sure why.

LoneKiller said:
I love retro titles. I still use my SNES! lol
My PS3 will play it's games along with the PS1 titles, but not PS2. Not sure why.[/color]

Must be a rare first production run ps3. I live in a PAL region so there's some NTSC only ps1/2 classics I'll never get to play - in particular Xenogears and Chronos Cross.

Alcohol
Japanese food
Archery
A certain ridiculously comfortable bed
I'd say Internet but I more or less went without for a few weeks and I survived that so yeah.

Latest posts

Back