Whats your Zodiac sign?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In between Libra and Scorpio (I was born at around 1 am in the night between the two)
Does that mean I switch personalities during daylight savings time and when I move a couple of time zones to the west?

I haven't got a clue; clearly this is something I know zero about. I don't care for astrology or much like that, I believe more in leprechauns - they're scary!

I'm an Aquarius. Even though I don't really believe in astrology, I think there are some things about my sign that are true about me like being independent, detached, stubborn.

perfanoff said:
In between Libra and Scorpio (I was born at around 1 am in the night between the two)
Does that mean I switch personalities during daylight savings time and when I move a couple of time zones to the west?

I declare you Scorpio because you arrived at 1am. *Issue resolved* :p

9006 said:
I haven't got a clue; clearly this is something I know zero about. I don't care for astrology or much like that, I believe more in leprechauns - they're scary!

Come on Mike! Say it!

I'm an Aquarius.

I don't really believe in astrology or anything though a friend once did my birth chart and some of it was scarily accurate. Though I guess the things that were right just stood out. A lot of it was cobblers!

The Dave Gorman series where he acted out everything that was written in his horoscope was funny!

But I always liked to be more like Libra! Doesn't it work like the Harry Potter's hat? To take your preference into consideration? :p

BrokenInside said:
perfanoff said:

I declare you Scorpio because you arrived at 1am. *Issue resolved* :p

9006 said:

Come on Mike! Say it!

I'm a Cancer and while I don't believe in... well, pretty much anything, I do think I fit the general profile quite well.

I'm a Libra. Yay perfanoff you're a Libra too! Maybe you're like a mix of Libra/Scorpio there.

I won't say I believe in astrology or such, I just find them very intriguing. A lot of times what describes me are pretty accurate.. it's cool.

Actually I think each of us have different degrees of different astrological signs if we were to do a detailed birth chart.

Latest posts

Back